PART 25

AUTHOR'S POV

Um.. Hi I am the new cardiac surgeon here. It's my first day. Can you show me around in 5 quick minutes? Anousha asked a girl who was standing there in a doctor coat with a smile.

Sure why not. The girl said with a slight smile.

Thank you. Anousha said.

Btw what's your name? The girl asked curiously.

My name is Anousha. Anousha said with a soft smile.

What's your name? Anousha asked.

It's Hari. She said while smiling.

I am also a cardiac surgeon here. I hope we will get along soon. She said.

Aww you are so sweet. It was really nice meeting you and yeah. Anousha said and chuckled a little.

Let me show you your office room. Hari said and led Anousha to a room.

Here is your cabin. Mine is next to you, call me if you need anything. And yeah there is a appointment I am going to transfer to you, please take care of that patient. Okay? Hari said.

Sure I will take care of the patient. And... Yeah nothing.. Anousha said and was about to go inside.

And yeah best of luck. I hope your day will went well. Hari said and gave her a thumbs up.

Thank you so much Hari, I really appreciate your wishes. Anousha said with a smile and went inside the cabin.

ON THE OTHER HAND:-

Sir may I come in? Jungkook asked in a mature tone.

Yes come in. Taehyung said a little stressed.

What happened hyung? You look exhausted. Is there something I can help you with? Jungkook asked looking at him with a concerning look.

No I am just thinking about something. Taehyung said while ruffling his hairs.

Can you share it with me? Jungkook asked.

It's just it's Anousha's first day at work. I am just worried about her. What if something bad happens there? What if she make herself sick? What if someone attacks her? What if-. Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook.

Hyung... Why are you overthinking about something like this? It's my first time seeing you like this. You are genuinely worried about someone. Jungkook said with a weird look.

What? Can't I be worried about my 'wife'? I am just worried about her first day. I have faith in her and her passion but I am afraid about her surroundings. I don't want her to get attacked or something which I really don't want to happen. Taehyung proclaimed.

Hyung calm down calm down. I understand your worry. You can go and see her by yourself? Why not you do that? Jungkook advised him.

Oh yeah. Why didn't I thought about it earlier. I should go and pick her up. It's almost the end of her shift as I remember. Taehyung said standing up from his seat after calling Alexa to tell the driver to give him the keys.

Best of luck hyung. You should get something nice for her to make her mood refresh. Jungkook added.

What should I buy for her? Taehyung mumbled to himself.

I can help you with that. You should go out on a lunch date with her. Jungkook said with his cute smile.

Good. Taehyung said and walked out.

YOU SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST SAID THANK YOU. Jungkook shouted from behind.

Taehyung went outside of his office and went to the receptionist, she bowed to him and gave him the car keys. Taehyung hurriedly too them and left from there. Taehyung told Alexa to reserve a fancy restaurant for him and Anousha (the whole restaurant bro). He drove for 20 mins and finally reached to the hospital where Anousha is currently working. He waited there for 10 mins before he saw Anousha coming out while looking at her watch. She didn't look up . She pulled her phone outside from her purse and called taehyung whose car was infront of her but she didn't knew.

ON CALL:-

ANOUSHA:-Good afternoon Taehyung. Where are you? Are you free?

TAEHYUNG:-umm... I am busy right now. Waiting for someone. Taehyung said to tease her.

ANOUSHA:-ohhh. Anousha sighed sadly.

TAEHYUNG:-What happened? Why do your voice sound sad?Taehyung asked being all innocent while looking at her from his car.

ANOUSHA:- I just wanted to spend some time with you but it's fine. But when will you get free? Anousha asked hoping that he will be free soon.

TAEHYUNG:-oh I didn't remember it was your first day at hospital. Sorry but I couldn't join you on dinner tonight cuz I will be outside with some dealers and don't wait for me I will not come home tonight. Taehyung said while teasing her more and more.

ANOUSHA:- oh-k. Anousha's voice cracked.

Taehyung looked towards Anousha directions whom's tears were going to fell. Taehyung didn't thought she would cry about this. He went outside without cutting the call.

TAEHYUNG:- You want me to join you dove? Taehyung said in a soft tone.

ANOUSHA:- Yeah but it's fine. I can understand that you are busy.... There was a silent before taehyung spoke.

Taehyung was taking small steps towards Anousha but she didn't even noticed it cuz she was looking down while talking to him.

TAEHYUNG:- I lied. Taehyung said.

ANOUSHA:-what? What did you lied about?

TAEHYUNG:-I lied that I am busy dumbo, look up first.

As taehyung said that Anousha looked up and saw him towering on her. She gasped. He immediately hugged her.

You thought I will forget the important day of your life huh? Taehyung said and chuckled at her silliness.

You are so bad, I really thought you were busy. I hate you. Anousha said still hugging him but she was punching his chest playfully.

Ohh I am so sorry Mrs. Kim. But do you really hate me? Taehyung said looking in her eyes with desire.

Yes I do. Anousha said teasing him.

Really? Can you say it while looking in my eyes. Taehyung said in a low voice.

I-ha-t.... Anousha was not able to complete her words cuz taehyung kissed her cheeks.

Now say you hate me Mrs. Kim. Taehyung said with a  playfull grin.

"I hate you and I love you at the same time❤"

To be continued...................

Author is back after a quite long break.. Hehe😎