Was it truly the end?

It's been about a year now since then. Everything is going perfectly and how I wished it would. I'm friends now with a lot of skeletons. I figured out that Sans wasn't actually the first Sans. Am I saying that right? I don't know. Well, turns out, all those 'cousins' I met turned out to all be different versions of Sans from different universes. Classic was the first Sans created and my Sans was nicknamed Horror due to his universe being called HorrorTale. He didn't mind me calling him Horror now because that is his nickname. Turns out, this universe was the only universe I actually existed in, so I was a rare find, which ended up introducing me to Error and Ink. I could watch those two fight for hours over the smallest thing. It's cool. 

After a while of peace and harmony, Nightmare returned. He tried to kidnap me again due to Horror's actions but another skeleton showed up and stopped Nightmare before he could do anymore harm. His name was Dream. Turns out, Ink, Blue, and him all worked together against Nightmare and his gang. I found it awesome and Horror allowed Ink to take me to the Doodle Sphere once so I could see all the awesome Au's. My favorite one was called Underverse but sadly Ink refused to let me go near it. I didn't know why.

Oh! And I also learned who those two skeletons were that I met while imprisoned by Nightmare. Their names were Killer and Dust. Horror doesn't really like Killer that much so he doesn't trust Killer to even look at me but Dust he trusts. He let Dust hold me and talk to me before but never left me alone with him before.

Horror would often have to go do random stuff in other universes so he got a different skeleton each time to babysit me.

I even got to meet all the skeletons' brothers. Of course all of them were named Papyrus. I especially liked Classic Papyrus. He was so cheerful and fun to be around. Fell Papyrus only let me hang around on his shoulder and arms but only thought of me as the little gremlin I was. Swap Papyrus, or Stretch, was the calmest and chillest out of the trio of brothers. He was extremely calm about me and let me chill wherever I wanted whenever he babysat me for Horror.

I enjoyed knowing all of these skeletons and becoming friends with them.  I never want this happily ever after to end.