That one night(ch 2)

With everything set up all of the girls including Ella now went to sit on the couch while you and Jace made the finishing touches to the desert bar. Hearing a car pull into the driveway Jace runs to the window seeing Andy, and Ashley in front, with jake, Jinxx, and Cc in the back. "It's daddy! It's daddy!" Jace screams running to the door leading to the garage. You saw him standing waiting for Andy to open the door, his body wouldn't stop bouncing. His arms widened awaiting his fathers hugs as the door knob started moving. When the door open Ashley was the first one in, jaces arms still placed in the air his excited facial expression vanished. Seeing jaces disappointment Ashley moved out of the way relieving Andy. "Daddy!" Jace cry's running into Andy's arms hugging him tightly. Your heart melted at the sight of Andy's face filling with a smile as he picked Jace up unwilling to let him go. "Hey buddy I missed you so much." Andy said squeezing your son walking to the kitchen. Setting Jace in his bar stool Andy kissed you gently "I missed you baby." He says leaning in to kiss you again. "I missed you too, Jace made you something." You say looking at your son. "Go get what you made daddy." You see Jace plop down out of his seat running upstairs then back down into the kitchen "daddy! Come on." Jace pulls Andy's arm. "Whoa, whoa, whoa Jace. Can the boys come too they've missed you as well." Andy asked knowing the boys wanted to see Jace. "Yeah!" Jaces' face lit up. "Okay guys come on." Following Jace upstairs. Your mind drifted off again feeling tears fill up your eyes.

'My boys.' You laughed to yourself. 'What am I going to do with them. Jace has his fathers talent, he's going to be a performer I know it.' Thoughts rolled back into your mind of the past.

That night; the night Andy pulled you onstage. You and Andy had been dating for about a month now and have kept it very secret. You weren't expecting him to pull you on stage, you thought it was going to be a normal concert the boys wanted you to come to. But nope, Andy had something else planed. As the concert went on you rocked to the music. In between songs Andy calls you out "I need someone to come up here. But wait! This one person is very special to me guys. Abby will you come up here please?" Saying it while holding his hand out to pull you up. Taking you in under his arm "now everyone especially the girls, this beautiful woman here is my girl. I ask you this don't be hating on her. You hate on her you hate on me. Scream if you got what I'm saying." Andy held the microphone to the crowd as the room echoed in screams. He kissed you then waved a stool on stage for you to sit on. You hear the music start back up and Andy's voice serenade you. Your heart fluttered in nervousness as the fans roared in applause. Andy was singing your favorite song "morticians daughter". It was an old song yes but it reminded you that you were the girl he left after falling in love with him and you are now back together. After the show he kissed you and whispered in your ear "I can't wait to get back to the hotel." You smiled with a slight shiver of excitement. Your thoughts jumped to the hotel room. Your clothes began to be pulled off one by one as you and Andy rush into the room your lips attached to each other and hands wondering each others bodies. Grabbing your ass and throwing you on the bed Andy pounced on your naked body kissing every bit of skin he can get to. His touch courses through your body causing a moan. Andy's hands reached over your vagina, chuckling at how wet you were. His finger slipped inside forcing a whimper from your lips. You felt Andy's tongue touch your clit "Andy!" You jolt up having never done that before. "Relax baby you'll like it, I promise." His deep voice seemed to put you under a spell. Speeding up his pace and slips another finger in. "Oh god." You yelp in pleasure. It was yours and Andy's first time, you weren't even sure how this started it just happened.

"Oh my gosh that was awesome. Babe? Did you help him wright this?" Andy came down the stairs breaking your memories. "Huh? Oh no why?" You asked trying to gain focus.

"This is amazing, have you read this?" Andy's face was in aw. "No I have not, Jace wouldn't let me read it." Andy pushed it in your face. "You need to read this." You shoved it onto the counter. "Okay! Okay!" You laughed as you saw Andy smile. "Dinner is ready tell everyone, ill read this real quick." You fold it up and put in a cabinet, so you didn't forget about it. "Now everyone grab a plate and dig in all of us girls made the dinner and Jace made the sweets." You watched all the boys rush to the food pushing one another jokingly. You leaned against the back counter sipping your red wine not feeling well.