First try

Information from the creator.

This fic was written based on a fan theory of the KaySun ship from Twitter! None of the information provided below necessarily corresponds to the actual scenario, so please do not ask about these things in the comments. Thank you for reading and now i invite you to read it :)

——————————————————

She was sitting on the cement, hungry and thirsty, resting her head against the wall next to her, light dress she was currently wearing was dirty and sometimes torn.

Last night Saffet almost raped her, which made her more jittery than usual. When she heard the most ordinary footsteps approaching the wooden door, she covered her ears so as not to hear them.

She was very afraid, she slowly started to appreciate what Kaya was doing for her. Still pressed against the cold wall, her legs pressed to her chest, she looked around the room in terror, as if she were there for the first time.

The chilling, broken dolls lying in the corner, the old ticking clock that was a constant reminder of how quickly time flies..sitting there she felt like she was becoming paranoid, pressing both hands to her ears, she tried to fall asleep, but she failed when she heard the door opening again.

She stood up abruptly, feeling her delicate skin being torn off her back. It turned out that this time it was Tayyar who visited her, he held a tray of food in his hands, gave her a cold smile and then closed the door behind him with his foot. "What do you want?" – she asked him, swallowing gently. The man didn't answer, he just approached the girl, she got scared, when he was close enough she knocked the wooden tray out of his hand.

The vegetables and bread landed on the ground, and the impact of the tray caused a loud echo in the room. She pursed her lips, afraid that he would punish her, but he only adjusted his dark glasses and sighed. "I've been preparing this for you for over 30 minutes, you were naughty. I saved you from that savage yesterday, what about you?" – he said in a heavy tone, then put his hands in his pants pockets. Yes, he was the one who saved Suna from the harm that Saffet wanted to do to Suna. She just shrugged, "But that doesn't change the fact that you're still keeping me here." – she replied to him.

Tayyar waved his head gently, he looked at one of the vegetables lying there, then sighed again. "I just wanted you to eat well. I just wanted to take care of my daughter, but oh well..then this will be your second day in a row where you don't eat anything." – he replied to her mercilessly, "Well, and when you feel so hungry, pick up what's on the ground." – he added briefly, "Ah, and one more thing. Your and Saffet's wedding is next week, everything is taken care of so don't worry about anything." – he said what he had to say, then moved towards the old door and disappeared behind it.

A drop of tear ran down the girl's slender cheek, she immediately wiped it and then looked at her gold wedding ring, without hesitation, she took it off and then clenched it in her fist, placing it against her heart. "If I could turn back time and just talk to you..maybe I would be sitting at home normally with you now." – she said to herself, then sat down on the ground again and rested her head against some hard side again. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep.

——————————————————

Meanwhile, there was chaos in the residence. A nervous Kazım was still pacing around the living room, throwing the same questions in the air. Kaya entered the room, he was holding the phone in his hand, he looked nervous, he had just hung up after talking to someone, he threw the phone at the sofa and then grabbed his head.

"And what about her? What about my daughter?" – Kazım asked him.

Kaya looked up tiredly and just shrugged.

"What do you mean? Damn it! First Seyran and now Suna!? I'm totally fed up with all this!" – the man shouted.

"Okay, dad Kazım, if necessary, I will turn the whole of Turkey upside down and I will find Suna and that bastard." – he replied, assuring.

Seyran sighed heavily, "Maybe the same people who held me down have it?" – she asked, clutching the phone in her hand.

"Everything is possible, the matter is in the hands of our people." – Halis commented.

Kaya looked at the oldest resident, then sighed ironically, "No chance, grandpa. I'll find her myself, even now."

Grandpa looked at the man.

"Don't talk nonsense, It's too dangerous."

Kaya decided not to answer and just sat down on the sofa next to his uncle, Örhan placed a hand on his nephew's shoulder. "It's okay, trust grandpa. You'll see, it'll be fine." – he said to him.

He looked at him, then without comment got up and moved towards the bedroom. "Gee, grandpa. We have to stop all this immediately. First Seyran, now Suna. What will happen to the rest of the household? Will they go up in smoke when the house is set on fire?" – Ferit asked, stroking Seyran's back.

"Ferit, we will do everything we can." – Halis replied.

"Okay. Good luck then, meanwhile my wife and I are going to bed."

"No Ferit, I won't sleep a wink anyway. Come on." – Seyran replied, crossing her arms.

"Oh, come on. You haven't slept for two days, you need to get some sleep." – he replied to her.

"Ferit is right, go to sleep Seyran. Kaya and we have a hand in the plus." – Gülgün said, smiling warmly at her daughter-in-law.

Eventually, Seyran sighed and stood up, and she and Ferit headed to their room.

——————————————————