Spring Break in South Town

The bell at Iggy's school has rung and it was a half day that day. When Iggy got home, he saw his parents packing their suitcases and told their son that they are going to be gone for a week. Iggy asked where they were going, and they said on a cruise, but kids weren't allowed on. This broke Iggy's heart because he always wanted to go on a cruise. After his parents were done getting everything ready, they told their son that they love him and that they will bring him back something. Soon Iggy was alone in the house, and he didn't know what to do with himself then an idea hit him he called the north pole and asked to speak with Mrs. Claus. As soon he tells her everything, she knew what to do about it. Mrs. Claus told him to wait outside, and she will come get him like before. A few hours later, Mrs. Claus shows up with the same mini sleigh she used before but with a different reindeer. Iggy hops on and asked where he was going, and Mrs. Claus tells him that she is taking him to Snow Miser. Iggy was actually happy he hasn't seen snow miser for a few months. When they got to snow miser's house, they were greeted by two of snows guards and then were allowed inside. Snow was already in his throne, and he was happy to see his friends again. Mrs. Claus tells him why they are there, and snow felt bad about it and immediately lets Iggy stay at his place.