𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗: 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔

------------FILE 1------------

This Student's photograph is classified.

Name: Hayami

Clan: Zen'in

Age: classified

Birthday: classified

Height: classified

Blood Type: classified

Grade: SPECIAL

Cursed Technique: classified

.
.
.

--------END OF FILE 1--------

------------FILE 2------------

Name: Kaori

Clan: Gojo

Age: 16

Birthday: July 7, 1989

Height: 1.69 meters

Blood Type: AB

Grade: SECOND

Cursed Technique: Light and Dark

This cursed technique is similar to Gojo clan's blue and red with light corresponding to blue and dark to red.

Light:
•In opposition to blue, light is more versatile but not as deadly. It's easy to take a lot of forms and disperse to the battlefield.

•It can create small particles that can work as mini bombs that their potency depends on the amount of cursed energy imbued to them.

•Light isn't as deadly as blue to human beings. For curses it's extremely useful as it burns right through them. Again the damage it can cause depends on the amount of cursed energy the user channels.

•Kaori mainly uses Light to reinforce her weapon for an easier kill.

Dark:
•Dark is the violent side of Light. It is just as deadly, if more than red and is a reverse cursed technique that is difficult to achieve using because it needs massive amounts of positive energy.

•The violent nature of dark doesn't allow the user to shape it like light. Instead it has the tendency to accumulate in a spherical mass that's similar to a black hole.

•Everything swallowed by dark is erased from existence.

Combined form: classified

(Analysis made by the Gojo clan.)
.
.
.