MONEY HEIST

hello my beautiful people, we have a mission today

hello my beautiful people, we have a mission today. I suggest the making of graphics for your stories, which you have the option to accept by making your form with all the little details of your books, and if you do so, I'll make them and share them here for you and the world to see.

but we have rules, rules keep an orden around, if you do not  follow  these simple rules, you're out of the mission without a graphic and the worst case scenario, we hack the system and add you to the ban list.

rule number one!
book must be published with at least three chapters (galleries, playlist or quotes are not considered chapters) VIPS can add forms for drafted books.

rule number two!
be extremely detailed, don't go typing mood: bright. type instead! mood: bright with romantic vibes. If you want specific things like the main oc looking at the love interest some type of way or if you want them to have specific things write them down!

rule number three! part one
this is a graphic lotto, idea that had been created by soulsofstaars here on wattpad, what that means is that I won't be accepting every single one of your requests, I will choose the ones I will want to make, perhaps those I'm on the mood for or something.

rule number three! part two
just like soulsofstaars this will be divided in batches, so all credits go to her! every batch will be around 4/5 open places, perhaps 6 if I am capable to do it.

rule number four!
please understand that I will take my time, I'm a student with two majors and I am currently moving to another house, I need to find time for myself and not every time I'll spend it on graphics, so don't message me asking how much time longer will it be.

rule number five!
if you choose to ask for a cover you must use it for three weeks, it takes time and creativity from me and I don't think it would be fair that you use it a week and then change it or unpublish your book. Also write the credits on the description of your book, and if you have a graphic gallery, don't forget to tag me.

rule number six!
the password isn't in the forms but you must add it at the end of your form, the password is your favorite Disney movie, it can also include Pixar movies.

rule number seven!
add inspiration links to the form, so I can get an idea of what you want! give me at least two links please and don't make them so different from one another cause that would be confusing.

rule number eight!
I don't work with certain fandoms, not because I don't like them or anything, I just haven't been watching them much, which they're: hotd, got, you, Lockwood & co, 911, lotr, Ginny and Georgia.
Fandoms I am more probable to make you graphics: F1, OBX, Marvel, DC, TSITP, Harry Potter, PJO universe, Star Wars (I'm still new) Supernatural, The Boys, Stranger Things, TWD, Criminal Minds, Bridgerton.

my vips!
xonceuponatimex strldy vettelsvee void-daniella Phxntom-Spider firefighterbuckley scvrletxreads -voidlegends wnderlandaisy

ban list
no one yet