1

✮   ⋆  ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆  。°✩

🎶 - once apon a dream lana del rey
i know you, i walked with you
once apon a dream

JULY 5TH, 1952. 11:08AM

young angelina laid on her pink duvet looking up to her ceiling, harmonising to her cat's purring. although she was relaxed, she was bored out of her mind.

she heard micheal and his friend laughing in his room, so she felt that she had nothing better do to then to pay a visit to his bedroom. therefore, she went through the hall and knocked on their door softly.

"what do you want?" micheal muttered while opening the door just enough to see angelinas innocent face.

'may i play with you both?' a slight frown forming across her face.

"no, you may not!"

her face lowered, her eyes beginning to get glossy. 'pleaaaaassseeee mikey!' she whined. micheal glanced at his friend who then shrugged. "fine," he sighed, finally opened the door wider to let his sister come in.

mike, his friend, and angie decided to play a game of royals. angelina quickly resorted to being the pretty princess she had always dreamed of being, so she quickly ran toward her room to throw on her pink princess dress. 

they played for countless hours with lots of different plots within their own little
childish story.

'who is there?' angelina said with a loud voice, completely engaged within her character. "..its a suprise!" 'you may enter.'

the girl pivoted around from facing her window, almost like she was just admiring her own empire. to her suprise, micheals unknown friend, or in this case one of the lords, opened the door to her so called 'tower.'

"hello, your highness." he said with a light bow while micheal peaked through the crack of the door.

'good evening. what a nice surprise to see you,'

"i.. have something for you,' while reaching into his pocket, he revealed a single peony from one of the house's vases, and passed it towards angelina.

"..for you, princess swan!"

the girl smiled and took a moment to admire the gorgeous flower he had given her. it may have just been a make-believe game, but angelina took the gesture quite personally.

while princess swan admired her gift's beauty, she noticed that her friend had bent down and held up a ring that was made out of a ribbon and some bent wire from a paperclip ..