Training and kisses

I was on patrol. I made a tiny mistake and ended up hanging from the ceiling upside down. And Harley was there. I fell into her trap.

"Something about you is different Batsy." Harley put her hands on her hips aprouching me.

She studied my face as I cut the rope with a batarang behind my back. "Why are your eyes shining like a Christmas tree?"

Her gaze traveled down to my lips, her voice trailed off. "Nice lips you have there Batsy..."

"Harley don't even think of it", Rogue showed up and warned.

"Let him go." Rogue asked her nicely and reminded. "You owe me big time."

"But Mr. Jay is going to be so proud. I got Batsy─"

"Are you still doing it for Joker?" I cut her off and started to laugh.

"He is... laughing. But he never... laughs. Please stop... Make him stop! I can't take it!" Harley pulled her hair and ran out of the building terrified of me laughing.

Rogue walked up to me. "How this happened? You let yourself be captured?"

She put her lips on mine. My eyes widened in surprise. "In case you expect a kiss. I leave you alone for a second and this happens."

She turned as I cut the rope and jumped on my two feets to the ground.

I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. She turned meeting my gaze."Is something wrong? I have to go. Leslie is waiting for me."

"Perhaps you shouldn't leave me alone?" I asked her to join the team.

She took a few seconds to think about my words. "Pick me up later?"

I stood in front of the Batmobile and waited. She hopped out a minute later and walked pass Alfred who looked a bit confused. "Miss Crown. You're here. In your costume."

She stopped in the center of the Batcave and asked. "Where can I change?"

"I'll show you around", I offered half turned.

"Look Dick. Ro is here. In her costume! It means... She's finally joining the team!" Batgirl exclaimed happily.

Batgirl came running in Rogue's direction and wrapped her arms tightly around Rogue's neck. "Easy there."

"Is Miss Crown joining the team Master Bruce?" Alfred asked me as I threw a quick glance over my shoulder.

"You are suffocating me", Rogue complained a bit having fun with Batgirl.

"She still needs to pass the training first", I informed walking past Alfred to the changing room.

I waited for her to start the training the next day. "Can you make an exception for Miss Crown?"

"I can't. What's the point of having rules if I'm going to break them Alfred?" I warmed myself up for the training.

"How many have you broken so far? She was here for weeks Master Bruce and she wasn't part of the team", Alfred disagreed.

"It's different", I replied.

"Only in your head sir." Alfred continued to disagree with me and moved aside.

She stepped onto the training platform. We were both dressed up in our training clothes. Her hair wrapped around in a ponytail. "I don't want this Bruce."

"You have to pass the training", I explained.

"How I'm supposed to do it? This isn't fair training Bruce. There is no way I can fight against you and win. Not without equipment and support."