Part 27

Taehyung was working in his study when he got a message from an unknown number. He looked at the screen confused. He opened the message:-

                " I can cherish you with love that no one
                 can give you.Just be mine and I will show
                 what is live"

Taehyung looked the message and got angry. He called his men and told them to find who is this person. He was really mad at that person because of this type message. He clenched his jaw and ruffled his hairs. Taehyung got up and thought of checking Anousha. He saw Anousha talking to someone while laughing loudly. He came alittle closer to couch to listen carefully. He was listening to Anousha carefully as Anousha was speaking with her friend. Anousha hanged the call and stood up. She saw Taehyung standing there with crossed arms.

You need something? Anousha asked.

Yes, can you give me a hug? Taehyung requested.

Sure. Anousha said and hugged him tightly without saying further. Taehyung immediately hugged her back. They broke the hug after some minutes.

Why did you suddenly requested me to give you a hug? Is everything alright? Anousha asked worriedly.

Yeah yeah my dove everything is alright. I just wanted to hug my teddy that's it. Taehyung said which made Anousha chuckle.

I am hungry. Taehyung said and pouted alittle.

Wait for 5 mins, I will took something for you. Okiee? Anousha said cutely.

Yesss. Taehyung said.

Anousha went inside the kitchen and cooked some simple yet tasteful food for him. She called him on the dining table. She served him his food and took a seat beside him.She served herself some food too and ate it quietly.

AUTHOR'S POV:-(His friends pov)

Jimin hyungggggg. Jungkook shouted while coming inside his office.

What? Jimin said coldly and rudely.

How are you~~.jungkook said while singing and dancing cutely.

Why the hell are you here. Just tell me and go from here. You are disturbing me right now. Jimin said clearly annoyed.

Hyung... Why are you getting annoyed. I came here to tell you that I am going to held a party at my mansion and I am going to surprise Alexa with something big. Junkook said looking at him with his doe eyes.

Like what? Jimin said raising his eyebrows.

I want to propose her. Jungkook said straightforwardly.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU MAD? YOU GONNA PROPOSE HER JUST LIKE THIS? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE SOME SENSE ABOUT THESE THINGS BUT NO YOU PROVED YOURSELF WRONG AGAIN. Jimin said almost shouting.

What?Did I said something wrong? I am sorry hyung. I didn't mean to disappoint you. I just wanted her to be called mine soon. Jungkook said looking down hurted.

Aghh.... Jungkook you are not understanding. I am not saying that what you are doing is wrong. I am saying that you should think about it more and propose her in the best way, okay. I will help you in everything. You know I always scold you for your own good as I am your big brother, not by blood but by heart. I want your best and I want you to be perfect in her eyes too. Okay buddy. Let me inform Taehyung about your plan too, he can help us too. Jimin said.

Hyung but do you know you are still a monkey to me. Jungkook said whole line seriously but laughed after saying him 'Monkey'.

You little piece of sh-t. I am not gonna leave you today. Jimin said and stood from his chair .

Jungkook was running in his whole office and Jimin was chasing him like a kid. They both were laughing and Jimin was cursing him in between.

"You make me believe that the more we fight, the more we love ❤'thing is real' "

To be continued..........

Ride it ~( it's just the song I am listening to right now, don't think too much) 😅🔪