𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓!a matt sturniolo fanfic⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓!
a matt sturniolo fanfic
⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓!a matt sturniolo fanfic⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

─── ⋆.˚🦋༘⋆ 𝐕𝐀𝐋 . . .
valentina loren had spent her whole life being friends with matt sturniolo. he had been with her through the thick and the thin, an she was sure that there was no separating them anymore. however, one faithful summer, everything changed. her once completely platonic friendship with matt blossomed into a whirlwind of feelings that neither of them could comprehend. these feelings eventually got into the way of their friendship and just like that, matt left and valentina was left behind picking up the pieces of her shattered heart.

. . . 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓 ⋆˚🐾˖° ───
matt sturniolo had always considered valentina loren his best friend. yes, he had other friends, but none of them quite understood him like valentina did, and neither did any of them make him feel like she did. soon enough, matt realised that his feelings for valentina were not something peoplefelt for their friend, instead they were romantic feelings. one faithful summer, things changed. matt finally found valentina reciprocating his feelings, and he took the chance. but, when things got too complicated for them, matt decided that the best thing he could do was end their fling.

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🦢˚ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 . . .
valentina loren and matt sturniolo's relationship had always been purely platonic. however, all of this changed the summer before their senior year of high school. that summer marked a turning point in matt and valentina's relationship. they'd always been close, yes, but that summer, their relationship blossomed into something more. their steadfastly platonic friendship became something more intimate than they could have ever imagined.

it started innocently enough, with casual hangouts and late-night drives under the starlit sky. yet, with each passing day, their connection deepened, their hearts inching closer together in a dance as old as time itself. but soon enough, their summer became a whirlwind of stolen moments and secret rendezvous, each day unfolding like a chapter in a storybook romance. they danced beneath the stars, their laughter echoing through the night, and lost themselves in each other's gaze, discovering depths of emotion they had never dared to explore.