Part 28

Next morning

ANOUSHA'S POV:-

I was getting ready to go out with Hari. Suddenly I felt 2 pair of hands around my waist from back and felt a resting chin in my neck . I knew who it was.

Where you are going this early? Taehyung said in his sleepy voice.

Hari and I am going to have lunch together and it's not early Mr. Kim. It's already 1 pm. You woke up late today. I said.

Oh enjoy . I overslept. Sorry. Taehyung said.

Don't apologize it's alright. Come downstairs, your breakfast is ready. I said and moved back and chuckled a little.

Okayy... You are forgetting something. Taehyung said looking at me with his doe eyes.

What? I asked confused.

My morning kiss. Taehyung said pouting a little.

I chuckled at his cuteness and pecked his lips fastly.

Hey I said kiss not peck. Taehyung said wincing a little.

It's the same thing. I said and ran from there.

No it's not. COME BACK HERE DOVE. I AM TELLING YOU IF I WILL CATCH YOU I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU. REMEMBER THAT! Taehyung shouted from inside.

Hahahahaha. I laughed from outside.

I went downstairs and quickly served his breakfast. He came down after getting fresh. He looked at the food and forget the childish fight of ours which we just had. He quickly sat on the table and start eating his breakfast. He suddenly looked at me and said.

Why are you not eating? Taehyung asked chewing his food.

Umm... I am gonna eat with Hari so that's why. I said.

Fine eat something there and take care of yourself. Take my bodyguards with you too. Taehyung added seriously.

No no please. I want to enjoy my day. Your bodyguards stop me from everything I do. I don't like them. I pouted sadly.

Okay fine but take care of yourself. And don't shut your phone, okay. Call me if something happens. Okay? Taehyung told her everything.

Okayyyy bosssssss. Noww stopp. I said putting my hands on my ears feeling irritated.

I am just going out with my friend, it's not like something will happen there. I said.

Anything can happen my love. I am just worried about your safety. Taehyung said while eating his food but his focus was on me.

Okay now can I go? I asked dramatically.

Yeah go. Taehyung said and chuckled a little.

Take care bye bye. I said and quickly pecked his checks and went outside.

ATLEAST TAKE MY CAR WITH YOU. Taehyung shouted.

NO I AM FINE. HARI WILL PICK ME UP . I said shouting back.

FINE. Taehyung shouted.

At the exact time Hari called me to come where I told her to come(she didn't told Hari her mansion adress,it was a road closer to their mansion) I quickly went to that road and saw Hari. I went to sit in her car. I sat in her car, greeted her and she drove away. We talked about random things in our way.

End of ANOUSHA'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV:-

They both went to shopping first. They went inside the mall and type of bought the entire mall (yk girls) . Finally they got out of there and both of them sighed heavily.

Shopping is the hardest yet the best thing. Hari said.

I agree. Anousha said and they both laughed.

Are you hungry? Hari asked looking at her.

Yes I am VERY MUCH HUNGRY. Anousha said holding her stomach dramatically.

Hahahaha let's go to eat something then. I have a place in mind. There food is the best . Hari said.

Then what are we waiting for? Let's go there. Anousha said and they both sat in Hari's car and drove to that restaurant.

They both went inside and sat on a table. Both ordered Bibimbap an Teokbokki with some side dishes. While they were waiting for their food Anousha said:-

Btw Hari do you live here all alone? Anousha asked.

Type of. I have a boyfriend and he come sometimes to meet me but when he leaves I feel lonely. Hari said with a pout.

Aww don't be sad. Now you have me. I will accompany you whenever you will need me. Anousha said with a smile.

You are married right? Hari said curiously.

Yes I  am. Anousha said with a bright smile.

Oh ahm. Who is my dear brother in law. Tell me. Hari said teasingly.

He is Kim Taehyung. Anousha said calmly.

WHAT WHO???? KIM TAEHYUNG??? THE OWNER OF KIM'S INDUSTRY??? YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT? Hari said shouting. Everyone was looking at them. Anousha pulled Hari down and stopped her.

Why are you shouting? I just told you about my husband. Anousha whispered.

Do you even know who he is? Bro you married the youngest and the richest CEO of history and you are telling me to calm down?Are you crazy? Hari said disbelievingly.

I know who he is. So what? Anousha said and laughed at her reaction.

Oh my god I can't believe I am sitting with KIM TAEHYUNG'S WIFE. Aghhhhh. Hari said putting her hands on her mouth dramatically getting a shock.

Gurl calm down. Anousha said and laughed at her drama.

You are overreacting right now. Anousha said still laughing at her overacting.

To be continued..........

KIM TAEHYUNG'S WIFEEEEE💜💜💜💜