Chapter 1

Another day at the Planet of festivities. The streets were crowded, people could be heard talking, and it was overwhelmingly loud. This high end, luxurious place was often like that. The one known as Boothill had his eyes slightly droopy. It had been a long day and he needed to collect his thoughts. He kept his eyes averted from the people as he didn't really care about them at the moment. He was about to enter the bar but he didn't want to deal with drunks, at least not right now. He went to the side of the small tavern. The metal man (lol) sat down at a small table that was dimly lit from the streets. He let out a content sigh as he closed his eyes for a moment trying to recollect himself.

“How annoying..”

Boothill said to himself quietly as he had a slightly agitated expression. He seemed to be so tired from what had happened earlier. Not to mention some lunatic tried taking his gun. How stupid! 

A small ‘Crack’ can be heard from the dark. The sounds of silent footsteps soon followed after. Boothill’s eyes shot up as he suddenly looked behind him. He got a bullet and loaded his gun as he pointed it in the direction the noise came from. A mysterious figure can be seen in the dark but only for a second. Boothill held up the gun as he wanted to catch whoever was lurking. The figure stepped out of the shadows and into the dimly lit space. Boot Hill's arm jerked back slightly as he saw a familiar redhead. It was Argenti… It had been a while since they had last seen each other. It wasn't like Boothill hated Argenti…It was more of he had mixed feelings about him. He didn't like how he felt in any way so he was avoiding him on purpose… They used to cross paths more often but Boothill has been staying clear of him. He thought that the strange feeling would go away with time but as soon as they locked eyes he felt it again. He did his best to avoid eye contact as he completely lowered his gun.

Boothill had a slight frown on his face as he quietly spoke. “...Oh…It’s just you” Boothill said with a slightly worrisome tone. Boothill wasn't quite himself right now. Argenti smiled upon seeing Boothill. He let out a small chuckle as he nodded his head. He walked up to boothill and put a hand on his shoulder before he sat down across from him. Argenti crossed his legs as he stared at Boothill. “It's been a while since I've last seen your beauty,” Argenti said with a soft smile. Boothill wasn't used to receiving any compliments. Boothill just looked down as his cheeks slightly reddened. He was usually an optimistic person but right now he was assuming the worst. It was like he felt something was off. He didn't like how he felt. Argenti snapped Boothill out of his thoughts as he spoke up. “You seem quite worried…” Argenti stated as he slightly leaned in examining Boothill’s face. Argenti saw his little blush and he held back a giggle. He smiled softly. “You're very pretty, you know that?” Argenti said. It wasn't flirting, more of he was stating a well known fact. That confused Boothill. He was a bit...flustered. He tried his best to ignore how he felt as he let out a little huff. He seemed frustrated with himself.

Argenti’s smile faded slightly. He got the feeling that Boothill was a bit uncomfortable around him. Maybe he was being to forward or being to quiet. Argenti let out a soft sigh as he noticed something about Boothill seemed…different. Sure it had been a while since Argenti had last seen him but they weren't mad at each other. At Least he didn't think so. Maybe Boothill had thought Argenti was too full of himself, or too nice, or even too mean. Who knows what he thought.

Boothill noticed Argenti was leaning in and he backed up. He seemed upset at him for some reason. Boothill was suddenly angry and he glared at Argenti. “Backup…” Boothill said, the hostility in his voice present. Argenti was taken aback from the sudden rudeness and he did as asked. He had a soft frown but his gaze hardened as he looked at Boothill.  “I'm sorry…?” Argenti said carefully. “I hate you, Argenti…I hate how I feel whenever you're near me.” Boothill said as he got up from his seat and glared at the redhead. 

To be honest, Boothill had thought Argenti had cursed him or poisoned him in some way. 
He was feeling so warm inside and Boothill didn't like it. He felt weak and odd, even a little flustered. He hated it and now he was starting to hate Argenti. Boothill started to walk away but Argenti was blocking his path. “What's gotten into you all of a sudden? What have I done to upset you?” He said as he kept Boothill from leaving into the streets. Boothill loaded his gun as he pointed it at Argenti. “Get the hell out of my way! I hope we never cross paths again.” He said as he threatened to shoot him. Argenti had been taken by surprise as he saw just how much Boothill had changed compared to when they last talked. Argenti pulled out a sharp blade he had found on the way to the tavern and held it up. 

“Tell me what's wrong and I'm sure I could fix it for you lovely”
He told Boothill as he looked at him with a soft gaze. Boothill had gotten more angry and he had suddenly shot Argenti.