QUESTIONS ONLY HERE

Rules will also be here

What he looks like:
Gacha version

What he looks like:Gacha version

OG version(fnf)

Rules:

1. Inappropriate questions are not okay!

2. I have my own headcanons for him, if you don't like them, then just leave??

3. He is a MAN. And not an exe, meaning no questions about how it is at the EXE household, you can ask about just the exes in general and how his relationship is with them though.

About Yourself/Silly Billy. He isnt a lookalike, he's BF from a different universe. The height he is, is his canon height, it's just that the creator made him small.

Small explanation i found about him:

"He is not an exe, and he is not a lookalike. That is a separate character, Yourself is a version of Boyfriend from an alt universe where he lost basically everything, his girlfriend, Herself is dead, Yourself talks to her as a desperate attempt at coping with her being gone. He went through an unknown incident that botched his body and likely made his mental and emotional state even worse. Personally he comes off as a guy who's lost all that he's ever had, and is desperately trying to cope with it all, trying to relive the good old days, and he just wants to hear someone say their proud of him, either it be Herself or Boyfriend, or us, he's a broken man who just wants to hear that everything is fine, that someone is proud for how far he's come and how he's still pushing forward."