𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕪!

"Morning fizzy frog!" Asmodeus says shaking fizzarolli awake gently. "Today is the day you do that big performance you were talking about!" Fizz immediately snaps up out of their bed jumping, twirling and cartwheeling in excitement. "Yes, finally! I can feel the pleasure of performing again! I've been gettin real fuckin tired of watching the robotic fizzarolli's do MY job. Feels like I became a jester for nothin!" Fizzarolli says while his smile slowly fades. "You know...that guy...Blitzo I believe? Might be there somewhere in the audience. I mean I heard he has a daughter now. I'm not sure how old she is though.." Asmodeus addresses to fizz. (This is before fizz and blitz made up) "Did you say...B̶͇̣͙̼̪̹͗́͌̌̓̔Ļ̶̡̖̳̟̮͍͗̉̀̑͘ͅI̶̼̲͖͕̪̤̿̊̉͒̋̅͑T̶̛͍͚̩͛̉̍̊͒̉͑͝Z̸̞͂̅́͊̇̆͐̚͠Ơ̴̩̙̞̻͆̆̇̉̈́̀͜͜͝?̵̛̛̼̻̗͓̤̲͔͓̠͋̓!̷̢̤̖͇͉̟̠͓̗͈̄" Fizz says with his voice cracking, glitching and getting deeper with each word. Fizz re -directs his mental sanity 5 seconds after realizing he almost lost his mind. "WELL! Your the 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 of lust~ Meaning you have some authority, Soooooo could you do me a faaaavorrr..??" Fizzarolli says approaching Asmodeus and giving him the puppy eyes. "Awwwee, No fair! You know I can't say no to that face! What do u need?" "Hahaha! I need you set me up with some security to keep blitzo THE FUCK out of my show! I can't have him invading the place and fucking up my big night!" "I- I can try fizzy, but if not?" "If not I can handle it myself." Fizzy says almost before Asmodeus can finish speaking. "Now! I'm off to see mammon and get ready for the show. I love you big daddyyy~" fizzy says crawling on Asmodeus and grabbing on his big shoulders. Asmodeus let's out a sigh and replies "I love you too fizzy frog"

(CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON)