¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

Hello reader! welcome to this Fanfiction, thanks for checking it out!.

𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻

Hello! My name is Emery, but you can call me Emer. I used to be an Author here in WP back in 2021 yet I quit due to personal family problems, I used to focus mostly on Inazuma characters, such as our boy Itto, I might re upload my Itto angst 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓, because I deleted it due to MAJOR mischaracterization, I was so mad at myself while I was re-reading it:(

Im a 1st year highschool student, with social anxiety problems. I try to be diligent in focusing on my career as a writer but sometimes I get so lazy to get my computer and write. 

I'm lesbian btw, and I go by she/they pronouns! If you have a problem with my sexuality, please do not criticize my Fanfiction because of it. My pronounce and my sexuality has nothing to do with my works.

I think thats all you need to know, please continue on reading the next few chapters, Thankyou! 

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯!
Please be informed that this is a fanfiction featuring some Characters from the game Genshin Impact, the characters and settings does not belong to me, all belongs to Genshin and Hoyoverse. 

Be aware that there will be possible spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, I will try my best to guarantee that you will have the best reading experience, but I cannot promise perfections.

Chapters may be uploaded for quite a long time since I have phone privilage problems and im still a student, so I might be busy. It also takes me a long time to upload it since I review my stories a lot to avoid further mistakes and mischaracterization.

In some chapters, aggressive behaviour and mild violence will be mentioned towards the MC, if you are not comfortable with that, I advise to skip those parts. There will be 𝙽𝙾 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆 since I am not comfortable with writing it, but there will be some intimate moments/actions between MC and some of the characters.

𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻

!! I will be accepting Story Comissions, just kindly message me in my Instagram, which will be dropped every ending of some chapters. 

Please do enjoy this Fanfiction and help me grow my career in writing, with your enjoyment in my work, I will be forever thankful. 

-Your Author, Emer <3