First Maze

It started with an invitation, to explore the unknown and find out the truth behind this godforsaken place.

The place had mazes all throughout the map, hallways that were long and narrow. There were many turns and corners that lead us to the wrong path, or another gate that lead to nowhere.

We decided that we would all reach the end together and escape this strange place.
In a maze full of hallways that many people would find confusing.

But what we didn't know, was that those silent and eerie halls had something terrifying going on in them.

And what happens was something I didn't really expect.

"I shouldn't have taken so many pills."

Kai: "What's wrong? We're almost out of the maze, we just gotta find a mirror."

Kai reassured us as he lead the way through the maze. He was the only one who knew the place like the back of his hand.

Mia Skye: "But we're getting nowhereeeeee!"

She whined as her steps dragged on the floor.

Moon: "Hey.. I think we're on the wrong path, Kai. I thought you said you knew the way?"

Moon looked up at Kai, giving him a doubtful look.

Kai: "I do know! I just.. don't remember the exact way, geez."

Moon: "Sure you do~" they teasingly smirked.

Lynn: "Hey guys.. I saw something behind us."

Lynn looked back, pointing her finger at the direction right behind us. The entity's red eyes peered at us curiously.

iVon: "It's just Stan, don't mind it. Just keep on going ahead, I'll watch our backs."

iVon swiftly passed right behind us as he kept a watchful eye on the entity.

Lynn: "But wait- What's that person doing, waving at us?"

The dark entity infront waved it's hand as it looked back at us. Staring right at us with a slight grin.

iVon: "Uh guys.. I think we gotta run."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(Prologue: First Chase)

(idk what I'm doing pls bear with me🥴✌️
P.s.. This is still going to be edited until I think it feels right..🤜🤜🧠)

Names and genders:

UltraGracex (Kai) - he/him
LOSTmoon70 (Moon) - They/them
No0by_234 (iVon) - he/him
Katie_lyn15 (Lynn) - she/her
MiaSkyesHecc425 (Mia Skye) - she/her

Monsterz:

Stan - First & Second Maze
Fraud - First Maze
Alice - Second Maze
James - (Third Maze)

That's all! ┐⁠(⁠'⁠ー⁠`⁠)⁠┌

Read wel uwuwue♥️乁⁠༼⁠☯⁠‿⁠☯⁠✿⁠༽⁠ㄏ