💘⚠️STEP-BROTHER SIN⚠️💘

Enjoy.

Death and self harm :Jimin⚠️⚠️

Angst⚠️.
...

Taehyung fell down to his knees everything coming back like it was yesterday.

....●flashback●

Taehyung's eyes sparkled looking at Jimin. That was his new step brother and the way his heartbeat was irrational said everthing.

He had a love at first sight with his brother.Jimin ran and hugged him. He enjoyed the warmth the other gave out.

Jimin was so happy to have a brother so damn happy even though he knew he saw him as more than that.

Time flew by instead of their feelings flyimg through the window they only grew stronger and fell harder.

Taehyung fell the hardest that it hurt mentally , he couldnt be with jimin .  It was a sin .

In his eyes and anyone's eyes. Jimin would really hate him if he knew he had feelings for him. And he cant afford that .

Jimin knew it was a sin . Falling for his brother was the biggest sin in his life.

"Jin l love him and l cant help it at all "P.J

"So is that why you hurting tourself " K.SJ

"Thats the only way l can take him off my mind Jin it hurts pysically and mentally now"P.J

"Lets get you to a hospital jimin you dont look so well "K.SJ

Jimin would hurt himself.  The feeling of knowing Taehyung would be disgusted by him if he knew jimin loved him tore the latter apart.

He was taking his own life slowly without knowing .Killing himself slowly but surely.  Hurting himself until he passes out.

Why was fate so cruel. 

"If only l had loved you in different circumstances "K.T.Y

"I guess l loved the wrong person at the wrong time "P.J (a/n Promoting RM's new album coming soon)

Fate was so damn cruel ,why did they meet if this was the outcome.  The love they had for each other was endless.

And so so beautiful and pure if only they could let each other know . If only..........

When can they let each other know ;how can they let each other. Why was this happening to them .

Taehyung felt so guilty for his sin that he decided to let their parents know and it all collapsed.

"I love him mom ..l love jimin more than a brother should " his mother slapped him harshly across the face. What did he expect a hug .

"You fucking disgust me ...we getting you married to a girl in a week " his father said taking his mother's hand and walking out of his room.

Taehyung collapsed to the floor. His heart broke a million times . It could never be mended. Tears became his companion that time.

No sight of hope, no ray of an upcoming light. Everthing felt like it was in black and white . They broke him but not more than they broke jimin.

Upon knowing of the news and that Taehyung didnt refuse , he would refuse if he could they raised him he couldn't say no to them.

Jimin cried his heart out. He couldnt take it the pain was so painful. His heart tore apart that you could never put it together again.

"Why is Jimin not here yet " their father questioned. The wedding was going to start in a few minutes and there was no sign of jimin.

"I will go get him " taehyung said his parents protested but he ignored them. They could let him be with jimin before he was bound to a person  he didnt care about forever  .

"Jimin..." he called walking into his brother's room but he wasnt there . The room was dark and there was a light under the bathroom.

"Jimin...what are you-" once again his world collapsed. Not ever in his life had he cried so hard. Jimin was in the bathtub filled with cold water.

That was in blood colored by the blood coming from his wrist. "Jimin!!!!." He cried picking his brother up ....His love...his breath ...his heartbeat.

A letter was by the sink he pocketed it before running with Jimin in his arms. People gasped looking at the scene.

He didnt care he just got into his car while his parents followed in another car. "Shhhh stay with me baby ...p-please jimin you cant do this to me ...no you " his sanity was like out of his reach why .

And fate yet again played its sick game. It played with Taehyung's emotions.  He was now void of emotions looking at the love of his life not even moving.

His body was in  one place .Arriving at the hospital they quickly took jimin inside and started treating him while their parents amd taehyung were outside the room.

Taehyung was uncontrollably crying his whole body shaking.  ......Jimin...couldnt die ...he shouldnt die...he camt die...he cant leave taehyung alone.

"No!!!!! "Taehyung couldnt take it. His hands reached into his pocket and took out the letter.

...
FROM:JIMIN

I love you. I love you so much Taehyung more than a brother should .

Its a sin l know but l cant help it. I fell for you l fell so hard but l know you don't feel the same way and thats why you are getting married.

So why should l live what is there to live for . Nothing absolutely nothing.

GOODBYE Taehyung . Know that you were loved till no end by Park Jimin l wish we met before and maybe l could have become Kim JIMIN and you would not be Park Taehyung  but l guess some things will stay as wishes.

I love you till l can no more.

TO: K.T.Y

Taehyung blinked and blinked again read it and read it again. Was his eyes deceiving him or something.

No .Jimin loved him he actually loved him. Fate played a sick game with him.

"He is going to be fine " his father said patting Taehyung's back.

Taehyung nodded trying to give himself hope until.

Ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................... ........the sound of the machine. Thats the stop of Jimin's heartbeat and thats the stop of Taehyungs heartbeat too.

Fate did it again. Played its sick game.

.

.

THE END.

Thx for reading.  Please comment at least once and vote too THX.