Ch - 7 | Qubool Hain

Before you continue,
I've to announce something :

Gc for readers is ready for y'all to gossip about the characters nd my book⋆

- But how do i step into it?!-

It's simple, jst Dm me on instagram<3
(Link in bio)

Now get back to the story!!

── ★ A u t h o r ' s P O V

Aziel's footsteps echoed against the twisted path as he finally arrived at the destination where Hannan had directed him.

Aziel's gaze scanned the entire area with his entire body shaking with worry, suddenly drawn to a figure standing a little distance away.

It was Hannan, his eyes reflecting a glimmer of fear. Aziel's heart skipped a beat sensing the unease in Hannan's expression, The air around them seemed to thicken with unspoken words.

He walked towards Hannan, his entire body was echoing fear- Fear to lose her...

Each step could be heard clearly because of the silence in the surroundings with his presence. A lone tear escaped from his eyes, his heart was shattering with its every beat.

In that moment he wasn't actually alive, his body was just moving with a limp of hope.

Aziel stood by Hannan's side, His eyes searching for answers of his unspoken questions- the depths of fear consumed over him.

After a while Hannan finally broke the silence that once enveloped them was haunting their minds "She...-"

"Tell me... W-what happened to her?"

! ! 4 H O U R S A G O ! !
(Before Aziel kidnapped Sofia & Gabriel)

"Yaa Allahhh" Luna screamed in pain as her step mother burned her back with steaming air,

her body echoed with pain and her mind went blurry she lost control over herself with high fever consuming over her.

Luna's stepmom, Mrs. Andrade blamed her for Aziel's sudden action of breaking the relationship which was going to take place between two families,

because a waitress wrongly said she saw Luna and Aziel together outside the kitchen.

"You b!t¢h! It's All because of your dirty tricks! My precious Sofia is unhappy right now!! I'm not going to let you live!!"

Mrs. Andrade shouted while quickly picking up the vase kept on the table near her, And threw it on Luna's head which was covered with a chiffon kimaya.

"W-why are you doing this to me...?" Luna fearfully asked with her veiny hands shaking in pain her entire body was triggering her,

she found herself hard to breathe- Just to receive another harsh slap from Mrs. Andrade, which left marks on her fair cheeks.

Mrs. Andrade glared at Luna, held her hand making her stand up then she again slapped her which led her to fall on the edges of the table beside her,

"You're asking me why? You seduced my daughter's fiance- And now he refused to marry my princess Sofia! All because of you little maniac! Why can't you die! Leave us alone!!"

Luna's head was now bleeding rapidly she felt numb, just as she saw Mrs. Andrade picking her phone and dialing some numbers.

With Luna's heavy breathing- she couldn't even utter a word, when she heard Mrs. Andrade talking to someone on a phone call while smirking she said, "It's the time, to get rid of this burden-"