Chapter 1 The Lab

Ranboo has a half black half white mask with curly brown hair, sun glasses, a Ranboo varsity and is Non-binary.

Tubbo has blue eyes with a wide smile always on his face, has brown fluffy curly hair and a green shirt and is Male.

Ranboo is practicing for the MCYT when suddenly Tubbo bursts inside and shouts “RANBOO WHERE ARE YOU I GOT SOEMTHING TO TELL YOU”.

“I AM IN THE BACKROOM” Ranboo shouts in response.
Tubbo sprints over to the backroom and exclaims “Guess what”.

“What?” said Ranboo.

“I just had the craziest adventure on my walk” Tubbo joyfully exclaimed.

“What was this crazy adventure you had?” Ranboo asked.

“I found an abandoned building and I went inside of it and I found a hole so I went down it and I found a bunker like place where there was lots of cool equipment I took some pictures wanna see? Tubbo said very excitedly.

“You know what sure, show me those pictures” Said Ranboo.
Tubbo shows the pictures to Ranboo.
“WOW this place looks like it is an old military bunker we both should search the place soon but not now maybe next week I have to practice for MCYT” Ranboo exclaims.

“Sure, but also I am gonna get a snack now” Tubbo said.

“Bruh after all of this you still need to get a snack don’t you lol” said Ranboo with a laugh.