1. Trisha malik

Liked by Louis

Liked by Louis.Tomlinson✅ and 2,081,829 others
@mamamalik congratulations @summer.j and @zayn✅ on the happy news I'm so excited to have another bundle of joy join our family soon

May 15
3,028,780 comments

@zayn✅ thanks for all the support we're so excited

@1d.news omg is this for real 😮

@zaddy congratulations Zayn

@louis.Tomlinson✅ so happy for you too

@zayn.updates who's summer ??

@zigi I thought you and Gigi were together

***************************************************************************************

LIke's by zaynscreampie and 2,028,829 others @worldnews✅ one directions Zayn Malik 27 got a girl named Summer Jones 21 pregnant

@worldnews✅ one directions Zayn Malik 27 got a girl named Summer Jones 21 pregnant. His mother Trisha Malik posted photos of Zayn and Summer on her Instagram.

    Shortly after, Zayn posted the photos above on his Instagram along with the caption (me and Summer are excited to share our happy news with the world we are so thankful for the support we have been receiving from you guys and we hope you guys can give us some privacy as we celebrate our special news)

    A lot of people have been wondering who Summer Jones is and how Zayn and her met we may have some answers for you guys. Let's start with who Summer Jones is.

    Summer Jones has roots in Puerto Rico, Ireland, and Pakistan according to her twin brother Benjamin (Ben) Jones' instagram account, where he posted his 23 and me results. Summer was born in Chicago. Her and her brother were left at a fire station at 3 months old. The twins were placed into over 25 different foster homes until they were adopted at the age of 5.

    Summer and Ben were adopted by Fred and Elizabeth Jones, and were raised in Riverdale, Chicago. It's one of the most dangerous cities in Chicago according to google. They did not grow up rich by any means infact they were quite poor.

     At the age of 5 Summer began school one of her favorite classes being music. She had a natural talent for music. At the age of 11 she had been offered a full scholarship to a prestigious school in Italy after a scout found a video her school posted on YouTube of her and her classmates practicing for a play the school was doing.

   When Summer started the school she became somewhat of a teachers pet. In order for her to keep her scholarship she would need to have good grades and keep up with her extensive music and dance classes.

     Summer graduated top of her class at 16 years old which is when she began writing and selling music. At this point she had gone back to Chicago and was working hard and the work was paying off.

By the age of 18 Summer had moved the family from Chicago all the way to Darien, Connecticut which is the richest part of Connecticut. She purchased her adopted parents a home there.

   Summer moved to a modest New York apartment at 19 as she made more money from writing and selling her music. She's written many hit songs and has become quite a well known songwriter in the industry.

   She's worked with many artists including Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, Rihanna, Adel, Ariana Grande and many more. But most recently she's worked alongside one direction on a song for their album coming out sometime this year.

This is where we believe Summer and Zayn met. This how ever has yet to be confirmed by anyone as of yet. Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik's ex girlfriend and baby mother has yet to comment publicly about Summer's pregnancy. We'll keep you guys updated as we know more

May 15
Comments disabled