𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ⁵⁷

★・・・・・・★

"Ashley?" I gazed down at my chest, and a serene, beautiful face came into view. She was nestled against me, her plump hands wrapped around my body, offering a profound sense of comfort and contentment.

Gently, I caressed her hair, tucking away a few stubborn strands that kept falling over her face. She snuggled closer, making me chuckle softly. Resting my head against hers, I felt her rhythmic breathing and closed my eyes, finally able to sleep without tension after so many restless nights.

Four hours later, I was awakened by a soft whisper in my ear. "Papa," Ju giggled beside me, his voice full of joy. I opened my eyes to find my mother standing nearby, smiling as she gazed at Ashley, still sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I tried to get up, but my mother motioned for me to stay still, not wanting to disturb Ashley. Ju, unable to contain his excitement, jumped onto the bed and lay on top of me like a little monkey, whispering excitedly, "Papa, Mama is back! Mama is back!" He wiggled around, making me chuckle. I wrapped one arm around him and gently placed him between Ashley and me. My mother whispered, "He wouldn't listen to anyone once he knew his mama was back. This little monkey gave me no peace until I brought him here." She chuckled, her hand gently caressing Ashley's head. She sighed, "She endured so much alone these past days," she glanced at me. "I know, Jungkook, your father never thought any good about you, but my son, I love you. You're my bright child who has gone through a lot and deserves happiness. Your happiness is with her. Don't worry about anything, just live your life to the fullest and be happy," she said, a lone tear escaping from her eye. I clutched Ju closer and smiled at my mother, grateful for her unwavering support even when my father was cruel.