Under the Night Sky

Loud music and bright colors surrounded the giant room. "Wooohoo!" A guy shouted while dancing with a very attractive woman. "Where am I?" Kai asked himself.

"Oh, youre finally awake?" A very beautiful and sexy woman spoke.

Kai's pov:
"Who are you?" I asked the woman in front of me.

She chuckled, "forgot me already?"

I gave her a confused look on my face. "Will you just answer my question?" I demanded. My head fucking hurts.

The woman drank a glass of wine before answering me. "Alice, your date for tonight."

Oh, right, Alice. "My head fucking hurts, Im sorry."

"No need to be sorry. You drank a lot of beer earlier you know? Gosh, I never knew you were so wild." She laughed as she ordered another glass of wine.

I went to grab my phone in my pocket. "12:34?"

"Pretty late huh?" Alice spoke while looking at me.

"Yeah, maybe I should go home." I stood up, but Alice suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"You told me earlier that youre bringing me to your home, remember?" She smirked.

Im getting so dizzy, I just want to go home... "Alright! Then come with me!" I said, with annoyance in my voice.

We went outside the club. "Its crazy how you forget so many things." Alice broke the silence.

Even if I want to deny that, I have to say that thats true.

We went to my car. "Im so tired~" Alice said as she fell asleep in my car.

If I forget things quickly, Alice sleeps quickly.

It was a 15 minutes drive. It was pretty quick. I woke up Alice, "wake up."

Alice looked at me, one eye closed. "Here already?.."

"Yeah, now you better get out of this car so we can go to my apartment and fucking sleep." I said, annoyed.

"Rude..." I heard Alice whisper. We got off my car and went to my apartment.

I opened the door, and quickly took off my shoes. "Sleep in the couch." I said.

"What!?" She shouted, confusion filled her voice. "Something wrong with that?" I asked.

"Im a guest! And youre making me sleep on the couch?!" She said angrily. "Plus! Youre the man!" She added.

I rolled my eyes, "fine! Geez! Take my room!" I said. I just want to fucking sleep. Im so tired.

"Good! But, do you have an extra toothbrush?" She questioned.

"Just sleep!" I finally snapped.

"Fine, fine... Chill..."

I turned away to sleep on my couch.
"Goodnight, Kai." Alice spoke.

I didnt respond. My head hurts so bad. This was probably because of the alcohols I drank. Soon, I fell asleep.

____________________

"Hey Kai!" A woman shouted from afar. I turned around to see, her. She is so beautiful. Her long black hair, her ocean colored eyes. She is perfect. She is like light, she easily attracts your attention, even in the darkness. The woman ran towards me and hugged me. She is so warm. I hugged her back, I could feel her warmth. "I love you, Kai..." She spoke.
"I love you more..." I answered back, smiling and blushing. Butterflies suddenly filled the air. Flowers started to bloom.

"Youre so beautiful." I told her.
She smiles, so bright. The moment is perfect. Its like a movie, everything's perfect, the characters, the backround, everything...

But... Suddenly, the sky turned black. Nighttime? The clouds disappeared while the stars started to appear. The butterflies are gone. The flowers died... "Whats happening?" I questioned.

I suddenly looked in front of me to see her crying... "Wait, why are you crying??" I asked.

"Y-you... Betrayed me... Kai..." She said, whimpering. "You! I hate you!"

Those words were like bullets that shot my heart. "How c-could you! We had a perfect relationship!" She continued to cry. "I was always there for you! Why would you betray me!!" She snapped.

The worst thing that could happen in my life... Happened under the night sky....