Chapter 1

I'm Ari Hoshino I'm nothing like my twin Anzu I don't like video games, I'm more of a book nerd, and one of my favorite genre's are romance.

I love romance though I've never really been skillful in love, since I'm a nerd most boys don't like me.... But that's okay if I can't have love in real life, I'll just stick to my books.

I was sitting in my room when I heard my sister Anzu screaming downstairs "Anzu are you alright?" I say half out of breath "Noooo Ari" Anzu comes towards me hugging me and crying "Momohiki won't come down and all the stores are sold out of chocolate" she says crying and then her expression turns dark "All because of this devil" I look at where she's pointing and I see a small potato like creature wearing a wizard's outfit "What are you?" I question confused the potato thing introduces itself "I am Riri!!! Your guardian angel that will help you to find love!" Riri says proudly "Find love?" I ask with stars in my eyes Anzu gives me an annoyyed look "Don't encourage her Ari" "Sorry but I've always been unlucky in love and now I may have a chance" I say to her "Well you may be looking for love, but I'm certainly not I will become a romantic killer".

So a whole lot of events happend the past few days, Riri was trying to find every possible way for Anzu to find love and I might have fallen for someone that goes to my school he's name is Tsukasa Kazuki well I hope this romance will go somewhere.

Author note
Hi guys this is a Tsukasa x oc story since I don't really see much stories of romantic killer or finished ones but anyways I thought of making my own I hope it's not too bad 😭 pls enjoy it bye and have a lovely day ahead.