The Man In Red - Part 1

It was a cold night on a farm, where Jack woke up to his dog barking. Jack came out of his house with his 12 gauge shotgun screaming "who's on my farm? Get your ass off my property before I blow your ass up." Jack shot two times in the air and all the animals stop making noise. In the morning Jack woke up to a red scarecrow in the middle of his cornfield. He went closer to investigate the Scarecrow, when he got there he touched the Scarecrow and felt a strange presence, he went back inside the house and go on his day, after destroying the Scarecrow. the next day Jack woke up in the middle of the field, with his hand tied to a post wearing a red scarecrow suit. He yelled and yelled for 10 minutes, until the neighbor tom by the other Farm came to see what's going on. When Tom got there he see jack tied up like a scarecrow with crows all around him. He cut down jack and ask him "What the hell is going on man? Who did this to you?" Jack gave Tom a horrifying look explaining to Tom what happened. "All I know man, I came home, I went to bed, and I woke up like this. In a costume I actually fucking burned yesterday. I taught someone was pulling a prank on me. When I saw a red Scarecrow in the middle of my cornfield I destroyed it." Tom took Jack inside, helped him out and then go on back to his farm. Jack was there on the couch sitting down smoking a cigarettes after cigarettes thinking "What the hell happened? Who can do this to me? I didn't even hear my damn dog barking." Jack called out to his dog Simon "Simon come here boy." When Simon got closer to Jack, Simon didnt see his owner he saw the Scarecrow in red calling him. Simon went to attack the Scarecrow and bit Jack on his right hand. Jack wanted to know what the hell is going on with Simon. After Jack got bitten he ran into the bathroom and wash the blood from his hands, thats when he saw straws coming out of his hands. When he looked in the mirror, he saw the Scarecrow laughing at him. Jack tried to scream for help but when he opened his mouth straws started to sow his mouth shut. He tried to run outside for help. but before he gets to the neighbor's house, he realized he cannot move. When he looked down he sees he's back on a post. He tried his best to scream and to move, but he couldn't get a peep out of his mouth. He tried to move his eyes but his eyes started to sew shut. Two weeks later the neighbor came by to check up on Jack. To his surprise he saw Jake dog Simon dying of starvation, even the cows was starving, the neighbor called out to Jack "Jack are you home? where are you?" but there was no sign of Jack, the neighbor went to the station to make a report but the police said "You cannot make a missing person report unless it's been 24 hours." The neighbor said "I have not seen this guy for 2 weeks. The last time I seen him, he was tied up on a post looking like a scarecrow." The policeman asked the neighbor. "Are you on crack sir?" The neighbor looked at the police officer and said "No I do not do drugs. I am serious about this. you can come with me and I can show you that the dog and the animals are dying. There's no sign of the owner, the house is open." The police chief left with the neighbor to go investigate Jack's place. Upon getting there, they saw 12 different scarecrows all wearing red in the middle of the field. The police whispered to himself "This guy has a fetish for scarecrows." The police started laughing. They search for Jack for weeks after weeks. They got exhausted from searching for Jack, so they thought he was dead. Jack animals was given to their neighbor Tom to take care of them. Months and months has passed every day. The neighbor pass by Jack's house. He sees this specific scarecrow every time -from a distance. But every time Tom gets closer to the scarecrows the image of Jake disappears from the scarecrow. Tom decided to destroy all the red scarecrows. Upon leaving the cornfield Tom turned around to see another red scarecrow. Coming out of no where the scarecrow started to laugh, while holding a sign that said "YOU'RE NEXT..."