Backstage

Aj Is Backstage With Punk,She's Sitting On His Lap Kicking Her Legs Like A Child,Holding Her Divas Championship Punk Started To Chuckle,It Caught Aj's Eye..
A:What's So funny.?
P:Your Just So Cute ♥♥♥♥♥
A:Awe Puddin.!Listen Ive Gotta Go Get Ready For My Match Alright..Ill Talk To You Later Ok *Hops Off Punks Lap*
P:Sounds Like A Plan Bye..*Kisses Aj's Cheek*
Aj Walked Out Of Punks Locker Room and Ran Into Kaitlyn Her Best friend...
She Ran Up And Hugged Her Back..
A:Hey Kaity.!
K:*Rolls Eyes And Walks On*
A:*Grabs Kaitlyns Arm* Um What what That All About Its Me Your Best friend..
K:Was My best friend..punk really Aj!What The Hell Is wrong With You,He's About As Bad As Daniel Bryan!
A:He's Nice Kaitlyn,And Why is This About Him!
K:Whatever Goodbye *Walks Off*
Aj Was surprised At Kaitlyn,But Pretended That Nothing Happened And Walks On She Seen Dean Holding His Ex Girlfriend And It Flipped A Switch On Aj She Was Mad,Punk Seen And Knew What was Wrong With Her,He Grabbed Aj's Hand And Went Back To His Locker room Dean Seen That And Just Laughed Like He Didn't Care.
~~~~~~1hour later~~~~~~~~~
Punk Talked To Aj...And she was Calmed Down She Gave Him A Kiss On The Cheek
And He Blushed,Aj Started Skipping And Chewing Her Gum When She Seen Dean Again Talking To Renee She Got A little Closer And Dean Asked Her Out,She Replied With I Would Love To...Aj felt Her Heart Break In Two So she Ran Back To Punk Who Was Just About To Go Fight Daniel Bryan She Gave Him A Kiss On The Cheek And He Smirked He Loved When She Did That,Dean Was Sitting And Watching Everything And He Stunned Up When He Seen Aj Kiss Punks Cheek..
After About 29 minutes The Match Was Over And Aj Ran Out To The Ring Grabbed Her Pom Poms And Then Went All the Way Down and Brought It Up,Dean And Roman Was Starring At her In the Crowd Punk Didn't Like The Eyes That They was Giving Her Either...Aj Then Rolled Her Eyes And Skipped Backstage..Punk Ran after Her,As Aj Was skipping She Ran into Vince McMahon He Told Aj That Later Tonight It Will Be Aj And Punk Vs Dean Ambrose A 2 on 1 Handy Cap Match...Aj was Shocked And So was Punk,They Wasn't Expecting That Kind Of A Match...He Was Surprised,Vince Then Looked At Them And Said Have A goodnight Gentleman And Ladies,Aj Looked At Punk With Concern Punk Just Held Her And Told Her Everything Was Going To Be Alright,Aj Put On Her Blue Stripped Attire With Punks Wristband And White Gloves That Had An "X" On Them She Put On her Long Black Converses And Left...Punk Put On His Blue Attire With His Grey jacket And Dean Just Wore What Dean Usually Wore...