♪ 3

That first time meet with the mysterious guy, was something Yunhee couldn't stop thinking about. Why did he seem so familiar? Yunhee was met with a shoulder at her own that pushed her out of her daily daydream.

"What are you thinking about so bad that you can't even listen?" Dohyuck turned his head to her as he drove them to a café. "Shit sorry it's just that guy from the vinyl store, I feel like I have seen him before."

"Yeah but like from where?"
"Don't know yet, but he looked like an actual model, like bro looked so good."

Dohyuck shrugged "maybe you saw him from an early shoot or something."
"Nah there was definitely something different."

As they finally reached their destination dohyuck parked outside the small café. Ordering their drinks they both settle down in the table at the corner.

"Why don't you model full time like me." Dohyuck looked at yunhee while she sipped her coffee. "You obviously have the looks and you get a lot of deals, but you always turn them down."

"I don't know dude- shit everything is just too fast." As Yunhee lays her drink down on the table and rakes a hand through her hair. "I just don't know what to do with my life you know, can't commit 100% to one thing if I'm not sure that's what I wanna do."

As the two friends kept discussing their future and different topics two guys entered the store, wearing caps and masks to disguise their faces.

"Haechan you can't just wait in the car?."
"Calm down, I just couldn't bear listen to mark laughing in my ear, felt like sitting there was going to make me deaf."
Walking up to the counter ordering coffee for them and their friends.

"When do you move into baekjin's apartment?" Dohyuck said sipping his drink.
"Actually he said I could check out the contact today, thinking about doing it after this." As Yunhee leaned in with a sly smile.

"About that. hyuck can't you drive me."
"Stop people are looking." He moved away as she griped his hand with both hers.

"Hyuck please, dude you're literally the only one with a car."
What Yunhee didn't realise someone else reacted to the nickname, turning his head from Jaehyun to the girl who said his nickname.

"Stop people are actually staring now, I'll do it."
"Thanks!!"
Yunhee looked around as he mentioned people staring. Making eye contact with a boy sitting across the room from her and dohyuck. All she did was a small bow with her head.

"Yo it's that guy from the shop yesterday, the one with dark brown hair. Look but don't make it obvious though." Dohyuck turned his head completely ignoring yunhees advice looking straight at the two men sitting at the other side of the room.

Yunhee hit his shoulder as now both the men made eye contact with dohyuck. "I told you not to make this obvious!"

"Hey Jaehyun do you think they recognised us?"
Jaehyun turned his head to look the guy and girl haechan was referring to, Her. the same girl from yesterday, who he had the same question about. Does she really know them?

"They probably do just smile and ignore them." We turn back to talking waiting for our coffee.

"Hey hyuck, I'll go to bathroom for a sec." He nodded pulling out his phone as I went to the bathroom.

Walking out the washroom, looking down dusting anything off her shirt. As she kept looking down for any imperfections on her, Yunhee kept walking forward. bumping her head into something, or actually someone.

Looking up to see someone turn around, him. Bowing her head in embarrassment and hitting him with non stop apologies she realize that she made him drop one of the coffees.

"I am so so so sorry this really wasn't on purpose, I can pay for a new one if that's fine- did you get some on your shirt?!?."

Rambling on with apologies as Yunhee say the stain, that the cold coffee left on his shirt. "I can buy you a new one if that's okay or pay for the dry cleaning."

"It's fine, don't worry about it." he said that as he left giving her no time to respond. "What the fuck is my life?"

Y_unhee made a new post!
Girl (feat. BLOO)
Oceanfrontheblue, BLOO

 BLOO) Oceanfrontheblue, BLOO

Liked by Dodohyuck, jihaeee, baekjins and 1,361 others

Y_unhee café date
photo creds Dodohyuck
___________________________

Dodohyuck I'm literally the best photographer ever
Y_unhee don't boost your ego too high up

Jihaeee pretty as always 😍
Y_unhee your so cuteee

Baekjins how can you eat without me bby 💔
Y_unhee get a grip buddy I literally brought some to you.
Baekjins 🙄

Little p.s.a There is a bit of perceptive change between Yunhee and Jaehyun in this chapter.