Chapter Fourteen

DogDay POV: Fuck, oh my god, he's so good with his mouth, did he drink all of it? Holy shit he did, god I must be blushing so hard, my face feels like it's on fire. I removed my hand from the back of his head, he licks around the base of me, then takes me out of his throat, the warmth of his mouth turned into the coldness of the air. "Nng~ God~ How are you so good?~" he shrugs, "Cab we go to bed now? I'm tired." I nod and clean his saliva off my member, his pupils are hearts. Oh my god he's so adorable! I put my clothes back into place and pick him up, carrying him to the bedroom, once I got us there, I set him on the bed. He lays down as I strip him, once I'm done, I go to the closet, but as I'm picking out our pajamas, I can see him stretching and sprawling out. I got our pajamas picked out, but I set them at the edge of the bed instead of giving them to him. "Honey, why won't you give me my pajamas?" He whined, I smirked and replied seductively, "Because I'm not done with you yet~" And there it is, that adorable blush of his, getting redder and redder. "Wha-what do you mean?" He nervously covered himself with a blanket, I grabbed it and ripped it off him, leaving him mostly exposed. I crawled between his legs, spreading them a bit. Pro tip: if you spread their legs before to start anything, it'll make it much easier. Why the fuck am I thinking that? Doesn't matter. "I mean~ I'm gonna have some fun~" 

[UNGODLY AMOUNT OF SMUT WARNING! If you are sensitive or don't like it, then please stop reading, you may continue reading next chapter.]

Still DD POV: I reached down and removed his boxers as I removed my own. I put a few fingers to his mouth, "Suck." I demanded, he hesitated for a moment, but did put them in his mouth, sucking on them until I was satisfied with the wetness, to which I pulled them out. Guiding them down to his entrance, I circled it a bit, prodding at it every once in a while. "Please~" he begged, so I put one finger in, pushing it in and pulling it out gently, his moans are so adorable, pure music to my ears. I slowly added another, making small, scissor motions to stretch him out, his moans intensified as his breathing intensified, he covered his mouth, a desperate attempt to keep himself quiet, I'm not having any of that. I grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head, "Don't hide those moans from me~ Moan loud~ I like it loud~" as I said that I added another finger, his moans got louder, the best music. I kept my fingers in him for a while, thrusting in and out, making sure he was stretched. Eventually I pulled my fingers out of him and lined up my hard, throbbing member with his entrance. "May I?~ My love?~" (consent is hot) Oh. Damn. He can nod really fast. That was all I needed, I slowly pushed myself inside him until I met resistance, an area that my fingers didn't reach. I thrusted gently and slowly, getting myself deeper each time, his moans of pure pleasure and enjoyment mad me thrust a tad bit faster. God he's so tight, this has to be his first time. Fuck, god damn. "B-be careful... Nng!~ This I-is my f-first time... Aah!~" I KNEW IT! IT IS HIS FIRST TIME! Haha! I took his virginity~ "Good~ I'll make sure you enjoy it~" I growled into his ear, I thrusted a bit slower, making sure I went deeper each time. A few thrusts later, and I was fully inside him, I stopped and let him adjust to my size. After a minute or two he nodded, I thrusted a little hard and hit something, a really tight spot. "Nng!~ Fuck!~" I guess he liked that. It's tight, and he had that reaction, it must be a really sensitive spot. Good~ He tightened around my member, pulling me in a bit, I slid a hand down his side and under his left thigh, lifting it up to give myself more room. Now I can go deeper, so I will. Moving farther into that tight, sweet spot. He moaned again really loudly, and I sat their, waiting for the green light to move, once he was fully adjusted to having me this deep inside him, he nodded once more. I started to thrust, slowly at first, hitting his sweet spot every time, I could tell he was enjoying it, his loud moans and whimpers filled the room, I started to thrust faster, every thrust, the sound of our skin clapping against the each other, filled the room as well. I thrusted faster, making sure he was enjoying the pace before going faster, his moans are such blissful pieces of music. "P-please doggy~ Fuck m-me~ F-fuck me hard~ Pound i-into me~ P-please~" I smiled, pleasing his wish. "Of c-course~ J-just for you m-my love~" I started to thrust into him as fast and hard as I could, his moans grew louder, the clapping of our skin got more intense. And god, his moans, loud, and sweet, driving me to the edge. Fuck, I'm close, and he is too, he's clenching around me. " Nng~ Darling... I'm getting close~" he nodded and tightened around me. "Do it d-doggy~ Cum I-inside me~ P-please~" he panted through moans, "I'm close too~" I had to please him, so I went faster, hitting and abusing his sweet spot, he wrapped his legs around me, I pulled him in for a deep kiss as I grabbed his waist, pulling him close as I release my seed inside him, he came between us, making a white mess on our stomachs. I love him so much. He's mine. No one else's. Only mine. 

CatNap POV: He did it, I got what I wanted and I enjoyed every second of it. He separated us from the kiss and growled in my ear, "You're mine~ Only mine~" God I must be blushing so hard, I am his, and only his. I nodded. "Y-yes... I'm y-yours~ What you did t-tonight... a-and your bite m-mark... prove t-that I'm yours~" he moved down to the unbitten side of my neck, biting down on it the same way, to make a mark, I winced at the pain. He pulled out of me, watching his cum drip from my hole, he licked it up, all the cum that was on me, he licked it up. I moaned and whimpered as he did so. He then got up and grabbed my pajamas, putting them on me before he put on his own. Cuddling us close together as we drifted to sleep. There is no hope in me being able to walk tomorrow.

Authors note: Yandere DogDay? Maybe? Perhaps? 🤔 Anyway, I'm very thankful for all the love and support I've gotten on this story so far! Thank you all! And I'm sorry for disappearing a few times, but I will make it up. Also, I have chapter fifteen split into 2 separate parts on the paper sheets. Should I make them one big chapter and keep it chapter fifteen? Or make the second part into chapter sixteen? And the reason I made DD's POV so long was because in an earlier chapter, CN had a long POV, so I had to repay my boi.

LOVE YALL!!🥰💜🧡

Time: 1:37 am

Word count: 1278 (New record!)