R-rabbitland?

Here is one for you :)

A girl loved her pet bunny dearly, but one day, she couldn't resist but give him a little peck on the lips. To her amazement, the bunny transformed into a muscular man! Before she could fully process what was happening, the man leaned in to return the kiss. As their lips touched, the girl felt a spark and the man transformed back into the bunny, leaving her with a mix of joy and wonder.In the aftermath of their magical kiss, the girl watched in disbelief as the bunny that had become a man suddenly ran away and vanished without a trace. She was left to wonder if their encounter had been nothing more than a dream.During her relentless search for her lost bunny, the girl stumbled upon a mysterious dryad while exploring a secluded part of the town park. The dryad, with leaves in her hair and a sparkle in her eyes, approached the girl and inquired about her unusual quest.The dryad, intrigued by the girl's determination, offered to shrink her and send her to Lepores, the magical land of rabbits. She explained that Lepores was a place where the boundaries between animals and humans were blurred, and perhaps the bunny boy she was searching for might be found there.The girl, feeling a mix of excitement and trepidation, accepted the dryad's offer. As she was shrunk down to bunny size, she felt a rush of energy and soon found herself in the vibrant and whimsical world of Lepores.As the girl landed in Lepores, she was immediately struck by the surreal beauty of the landscape. The rolling hills were covered in lush patches of grass, and the air was filled with the sweet scent of flowers.

In the distance, she spotted a small village, its thatched roofs blending seamlessly with the surrounding greenery.The girl ventured into the village, her tiny feet padding softly on the cobblestone path. The village was filled with bunnies of all shapes and sizes, some hopping about while others darted in and out of the charming little shops that lined the streets.As the girl strolled through the village, she chanced upon a tall and regal hare named Haar. The hare, with his piercing gaze and air of authority, stood out among the other bunnies. He was clearly a distinguished figure in this land.