(𝟬𝟬𝟰) ━━ 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬.

A/N :: "HEY GUYS!- BTW- I'm continuing to make the 5000+ chapter, this one is just a BIT longer than the last chapter :3

A/N :: "HEY GUYS!- BTW- I'm continuing to make the 5000+ chapter, this one is just a BIT longer than the last chapter :3. QOTD; What's ur favorite food/drink? I literally LOVE teokbokki and lemonade <3."

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█   ◈   █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█

AFTER WHAT FELT LIKE AN hour, you were waiting for Deku to wake up since he literally got hurt really badly by Bakugo on the small fight.

"Oh, your awake. Finally." You ate a pill for medicine as you watched Midoriya wake up and look at the first thing he saw, you.

"Rise and shine," the nurse lady smiled sweetly at Deku.

After a little while (again), Midioriya had a cast on his arm as he walked out with you.

"Come back tomorrow, okay?" The nurse lady's words went through yours and Deku's mind.

"How long have you knew about... Me and All Might?" Deku asked as he turned to look at you.

"Oh, when we started the entrance exam." You explained when you told Izuku that you knew about him and All Might in the Nurses office.

Izuku opened the door for you and him, as you got in the room first, the two of you suddenly gaining the attention from other students.

"Hey! It's Midoriya and (L/N)!" Kirishima, the spiky red haired shouted as he turned to look at the two of you. You learned his name when you were looking at the fights between him and another pair. "Good to see ya back, supers!"

"Ha, Midioriya, man, I didn't know what you were saying during that match, but hey, you were all fired up, right?" Kirishima asked as he grinned jokingly and put his fist in there air. "I can't believe you held up against Bakugo all on your own."

"You did a great job dodging!" Mina supported with sparkles in her eyes.

"You too (Y/N)!" Eijiro put his hand on your shoulder. "You were honestly amazing, especially when you secretly went past Iida and took the rocket!"

First name basis already? You rose a brow at Eijiro calling you by your first name. Actually, I think it's fine and alright to call him by his first name anyways.

"Thank you, Eijiro." You gave him a small smile, not forgetting to call him by his first name like how he did to you.

"You guys really turned up the first match, so none of us held back in our rounds either!" Sato grinned from mentioning how literally all the students took the inspiration from you, Deku and Ochaco.

"You were far from elegant, but I suppose─" the sparkly blonde, Aoyama got cut off by Mina shouting all random fake explosions on how Deku and you did the most random shit.