First meet

Amara POV

"She just a dumbass bitch." I said loudly. The house was silent since it was only 4:20 in the morning so, I know whoever was even half awake probably heard me. Waking up around this time was never a problem since it happened to be my routine everyday but anyway...I continued reading hitting my disposable again and when I looked at the top of my phone it says 'Bestie 🙃❤️' I answered the phone and she screamed.

Amani: "AHH ! Amara ! Guess what bitch?" She said.

Me: "You n yo man got freaky again?!!" I said.

I was always ready for all the tea, me and her always been comfortable to tell each other everything it's maybe a little scary but that's my bitch and I'm just built different.

Amani: "YESS!! He was like spread yo fucking legs and stop running !! I was like okay daddy." she said imitating his voice.

Me: "AHHH !!! What else?"

She went on to tell me everything what happened between them while I gassed her up even though...the entire time she was being a worn out simp. The phone went silent for a minute until she popped up again talking about her make up tutorial I zoned her out looking at the tv that was on in the background playing the Riverdale series, sometimes looking back at the phone to see her doing faces. 

Amani: "well guys I am now donee and this is Amara. She is going to be rating my make up for today. So, how do I look big back bitch."

Me: "girl fuck you. You look to' dafuc up." I said to her.

Amani: "girl, fuck you with yo stupid ass cooked as fuck." she said.

Me: "girl fuck you, with your raggedy ass...now shut the fuck up you know I don't know how to roast." I said.

Amani: "then act like it then bitch...you know a girl name Jessy is pregnant at the school and she got jumped?!" She said

Me: "yea I know that's fucked up I ain't ever around but if I was I would have helped her cuz didn't nobody over their help her but also ain't my business I got money to make." I said as I laughed but that's really fucked up though.

Amani: "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME NIGGA !! we know ya ass ain't never around for shit. I have to go love you bye." She said and hung up after I said bye.

I decided to finally get up and get ready I walked into the bathroom to use it. I procrastinate a lot. I decided to just hurry up and I looked at the time and seen it was 5:30 and played some music. The first song that came up was 'probably cursed' by ebk jaaybo. I got undressed, turned the shower on and brushed my teeth and washed my face before getting in the shower.

45 minutes later...

I got out the shower and put my dry towel on leaving out to go back to my bed. I sat down in front of my fan to air dry while being on my phone. I dragged lotion everywhere on my body and did my regular routine stopping through everything to watch tv.

20 minutes later...
I finally got dressed and now I cut the tv off got under the cover and watched "the peanut butter falcon"

"That is so freaking cute." I said seeing the part of Tyler and Eleanor first meeting.

I continued watching the movie until I started to fall asleep, so I slid my phone under my pillow.