💥 Chapter 11

Bakugo stood beside Todoroki and Kirishima, the wounded Deku on the ground below.
The four of them had just watched All Might obliterate the Nomu, but Shigaraki and Kurogiri were still left, and All Might wasn't looking good.

"Dammit" he curses under his breath.
Bakugo notices that for once, All Might isn't smiling.
No..

Shigaraki and Kuroguru launch forward, but so does Deku.

"I'L COMMING ALL MIGHT!"

Deku is fast..so fast..Shigaraki dissappears in the purple haze, then as time seems to slow, his hand comes out of it, towards Deku's face.
Deku and All Might's eyes widen, 3 inches, 2 inches.

Then a whir, and an impact, sending wind and purple smoke back in almost a tunnel.
"You should know better, than to meet with UA"
A familiar voice calls out from the arisen dust as a arc of blood spills out.
There is a scream of pain and Shigaraki jumps back alongside Kurogiri. The voice was so familiar..but the amount if hatred, just plain emotion, he had never heard in her voice before.

The dust settles around a figure holding Deku with one arm, one knee bent in a side lunge, the other extended out but the knee facing the other one for extra mobility. The blade of light vanishes in a flash of light.

Bakugo stares at Koyomi's face, her eyes narrowed into slits, streams of blood trickling down her face.

She drops Midoriya and falls onto her knees, then limp onto her stomach.

(Again I apologize for the shortness, and btw the song is Myself and I by TheFatRat.)