𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 039

U20 Training Camp

U20 Training Camp.

IN A ROOM FULL OF JAPAN'S U20 PLAYERS, in front of the players was their coach, Houichi Yasumori, who called them to talk about the match against Blue Lock.

"The match is in two weeks! You all are members of the U20 National Team.. the ones chosen for the sake of victory! And the long-awaited new addition to our team.. Itoshi Sae!"

"Holy crap, it's the real thing."—U20 Player1.

"So cool.. we really get to play with him!"—U20 Player2.

"You think? He just looks like a spoiled little prince to me."

Sendo, one of Japan's U20 regulars says. His legs were on the table, crossed and his arms behind his head, in a comfortable position.

"He can hear you man.."—U20 Player1.

"And who's that guy?"—U20 Player3.

"Dunno.. Sae's tagalong I guess."

Sendo has no idea who the tanned man in in the room along with them is, but guessed it was Sae's tagalong.

"As you know, your opponent will be team Blue Lock! You must maintain the dignity of the U20! Defeat is entirely out of the question here!"

The coach encourages with a loud voice before turning towards Sae with an expectant look and ask.

"Sae-kun! Any fighting words for the team?"

"Uh."

Sae obviously don't have any words to say, but after a second of silence, he finally has some words to say. However..

"Be thankful you get to play football with me."

The U20 players were of course, caught off guard from his words. But then they shouldn't have expected encouragement, as they're quite aware of his reputation of his attitude.

"I don't have the slightest interest in any of you, and since you'll never have a chance like this again.. Do your best to not piss me off like that fatso and bob cut. That's it."

"Get off your high horse, genius. You might be abit famous around the world, but your just a second division player in the end, aren't you? I'm a regular forward in the best team in Japan. So watch your damn mouth, because right now I'm above you."

"..What about it? As for you, you'll compete to be the top scorer of the nation, get in the national team. Get an annual salary of 50 million. Marry a gravure idol, and then live a happy life. That'd be the peak of your football life."