One.

"Hi, Doc!" I just can't help but smile at her. She's beautiful, warm, and has a welcoming presence. I love her.

"Oh, Sit down." She muttered as she nodded slightly. God, she's so cute.

Our therapy session began. I cried, as usual. But I finally released this heavy feeling. Honestly, even if she hadn't given me advice, I would've felt okay either way. Her presence alone makes me forget all my worries.

.
.
.

"Doc, I'm in love with you." I admitted with full passion and confidence.

Oh? Why did she chuckle.. I guess that's fine. She's cute when she smiles.

"Silly, do you just keep saying that every time you have the chance to?" She smiled and wiped her tears of joy.

"Well.. Do you want me to? I'm in love with you, I love you.. I love-"

I saw her blush and said,
"Okay, stop." She looked away.

"You're just comforted by my presence, okay? You're not in love with me, you're likely attached. Looking from your past, you're most likely to get attached easily."

She smiled. How could she say those hurtful things while putting up a beautiful smile on her face?

She then continued...

"Attachment is like the foundations that can lead to love sometimes."

I looked away, hurt. But I looked back at her and she had an understanding look on her face. She may be right but.. I can't get mad at her.

"Oh... Well, whatever it is... I am fond of you, Doc." I looked down.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." She smiled again.

I stood up.

"May I leave now? I'll pay you extra for the overtime."

"No need, it's only a few minutes anyway."

As I walked into my car. I began to think...

God why did I fall in love with her out of all people?
Given our 12 year gap.. Fuck... I really hate this.. I hate how she denies my love for her.. Ahh! This is so frustrating! I've never felt this way before. I've had boyfriends, but they don't get me flustered like how Doc Ada does...