chapter 2, Seriously?

*Instagram and irl*

MELANIELIMA

Liked by JonathanDaviss, ChaseStokes, MillieBobbyBrown, and 982k others

MelanieLima- Going to read the script for season four ✌🏻

View comments

-

MadelynCline Can't wait to see you!! 😊

MelanieLima AHHH, so excited!! 😆

DrewStarkey 😟

PapiAustinNorth Can't wait bbg

ChaseStokes please seek help

Rudypankow yeah 💯 💯

User12 OMG!!

User149 I hate people like you

User12 shut up

User1963 back in my day people did not dress like this

MelanieLima alright....🤔

MadisonBailey YAYYY!!

OUTERBANKSOFFICIAL where are you? Hurry up😐

Posted 05/09/24 at 8:35 am

Melanies pov:

As I stepped into the room, the set was buzzing with activity. The air was thick with anticipation, and I could feel the excitement in the air. I was about to embark on a new journey, one that would challenge me both as an actress and as a person. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves, and walked towards the table where my script lay.

The script was a thick, bound book, filled with pages of dialogue and stage directions. I ran my fingers over the cover, feeling the smooth texture of the paper. It was a tangible representation of the story that I would soon bring to life. I opened the book and began to read, my eyes scanning the lines of text.

As I read through the script, I found myself drawn into the world of the story. The characters were complex and multi-dimensional, each with their own unique motivations and desires. I could feel the tension building in me as I read the scene where my character would have an intimate scene. Not with just any random person. But Drew.

The revelation was a shock to me, as I'm sure it would be to my character. I could feel the emotions swirling within me as I read the lines, my heart racing with the intensity of the situation. I knew that this was going to be a pivotal moment in the story, one that would change the course of my character's journey.

I took a moment to close my eyes and imagine myself in the scene. I pictured the room, the lighting, the props, and the other actors. I could see myself delivering the lines, feeling the weight of the revelation as it washed over me. I knew that this was going to be a challenging scene to perform.