The Incident. V2

heyy uh im really early cause i was gonna write this in june but whatever 

btw the headcanons in second chance at life is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT so if i get stuff wrong here dont come at me saying stuff

as usual, TMC is a dark fandom, so be warned of what you are getting yourself into by reading this book

enjoy.

________________________________________________________________

"WELL THEN JUST FUCKING LEAVE THEN!"

It hurt.

The words hurt to hear.

The word slowed around Jonah as the words stabbed him repeatedly in the chest. 'Fine. Fine..that's what you want, isn't it..?' Jonah's grip on the steering wheel tightened. If that was what Adam wanted, he would happily oblige.

Jonah stepped on the gas, speeding away from that God forsaken house. The meowing was still lingering in his ears as he let out shaky breaths, tears cascading down his face.

Not long after driving a while, a voice seemed as if taunting him. Each word was a dagger to his heart, causing him to swerve the car sharply on the icey road.

"You left him behind."

Open your eyes."

Jonah gritted his teeth, yelling back at the voice until his throat was sore. Sore from arguing with Adam. Sore from crying. Sore from yelling.

"SHUT UP..JUST SHUT UP...!"

Poor Jonah. 

His death could have been avoided if he actually opened his eyes.

To see the tree he was about to crash into.

The crash happened too fast. Did it even happen? Jonah coughed as smoke entered his lungs, his skin ripped clean off and the snow falling from the sky causing a sting as they fell onto his exposed muscles and tissue.

Jonah's blood leaked onto the pristine white snow, tainting it a fresh bright red colour. The smoke of the car was filling his lungs as the world turned cold. Then silence.

The last thing Jonah could remember was a bright light, yelling and then he slipped into dark unconsciousness. Death.

________________________________________________________________
sorry if its short the original chapter was actually short as hell and i dont know how to make it longer sob