2

✮   ⋆  ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆  。°✩

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✮ ⋆ ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆ 。°✩

🎶 - la seine vanessa paradis

VOLTAIRE HIGH, 9:59AM

the sound of the bell relieved angelina. she took one deep breathe before standing up and exiting the classroom in a rush.

she stood outside the room waiting for her brother to come out, and when he did she immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him into the hallways that were filled with people.

"whats wrong?" he would ask as soon as the pair was away from the crowds of people.

'i havent met a single girl yet, micheal.' she muttered, her voice breaking. "calm down.. i mean, what do you want me to say?" he murmured.  "sit with my friends? i really dont know, angelina." micheal sighed. 'i would rather die. im sorry mike, but your friends are so..'

"charming, dont you think?" a familiar voice announced with a clear tone. 'and who are you?' she would respond with her arms folded, finally pulling herself together.

he paused for a moment, glancing at micheal and back to the girl, pulling a playful smirk on his lips. "joseph descamps." he then extended his hand out to the girl, "..oh, thats right. i forgot you dont do handshakes." he laughed.

'well, 'joseph,' you can shake my hand once youve earned it. i believe you should be on your way and find your other charming friends.' she added while mirroring the look on his lips.

"i sure will. and ill be sure to save a seat for you, angel." he remarked, followed by an intrusive wink.

micheal stood there in silence, unsure of what to make of the scene. 'are you starting to get what im saying now?' angelina remarked, rolling her eyes and walking away, disappearing into the crowd of students.

✮ ⋆ ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆ 。°✩

LATIN CLASSROOM, 10:02AM

poor angelina, alone in class once again. she sat at one of the desks at the back so she wouldnt appear as lonely as she was. "theres a seat here for you, angel. i told you id save one for you." descamps laughed.

'i would rather die.' she chuckled while grabbing her notebook, grateful that there were very few students in the classroom.

"so harsh.." he would tease before the pair's attention was shifted to micheal, who then took a seat next to joseph. descamps made the thoughtful decision to stop talking to her while he was here, just in case micheal took it the wrong way. but he still gave angelina a jokingly frown at the sight of micheal taking her supposedly seat.

✮ ⋆ ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆ 。°✩

✮   ⋆  ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆  。°✩

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.