Chapter 53

Princess chaeyoung was underneath the soft layers of the cover exposing her skin to the moonlight as she tossed in the bed

Princess chaeyoung was underneath the soft layers of the cover exposing her skin to the moonlight as she tossed in the bed. Her limbs twisted under the sheets. It was too hot, was her first thought as she turned in her sleep, coming near wakefulness.'What time is it? Where is she?' Memories from last night rushed back to her. The thought jolted her fully conscious. Her eyes snapped open and languorously drifted down, expecting to see her husband sprawled over her. The prince charming slept by her side, his forehead resting on her shoulder. His breath, warm on her skin, was steady. She could not see his face, just the top of the head. She touched his face lightly, her fingers resting against his cheekbones, then swirling down his chin, where a stubble scratched at the pads of her fingers. She did this without waking him, feeling his face, searching through familiarity, although her memory was flooded with every contour and line. For the first time in her life, chaeyoung woke to a feeling of contentment. She closed her eyes momentarily as waves of pleasure singed her nerves and she squirmed as her body shivered in delight. There was no insecurity, no apprehension, no sense that something was amiss in her life. She had everything she needed in her life. She had her prince.

It took a while for her to realize she also was absolutely naked, wore nothing but a sheet. The sheet barely covered her milky white skin. Her bountiful breasts were almost completely showing. Overcome by shame she pulled the quilt towards her modesty, that movement made Jungkook to shift his body and his snuggled in to chaeyoung more tighter. It was only then she noticed the posessive grip he had around her waist. The sleepy emperor did another naughty thing too. He moved his head and nestled his face comfortably against the cushion of her breasts then burying his mouth into her chasm in the process. Her cheeks pinked with deep flush, lips parted as a soft sigh left a whispering mist over the night air.

She smiled to herself, touching his bare arm with her finger tip she drew imaginary circles while he was peacefully asleep, watching the rise and fall of his breathing, his pulse beating against her palm. She loved him beyond any imaginable diream.He was her very life, her soul. Taking in all that she saw of him as she got lost in transition of thoughts with her flash-backs down memory lane passing through her vision of her love. Mutual attraction has been there, always, but so was affection, intimacy, attachment, empathy and comfort. Last night when they'd been talking, though she could hear the sensual desperation in his voice, for as much as they flirted with each other, she was also absolutely certain that their need to know each other physically was at least as big.

Yes, that was a irresistible desire.. A different kind, very intense, one she had not known existed, did not think she could have. For many years she had craved for this man, her childhood crush whose laughter made her smile inside, whose presence lightened her heart, gave her life meaning, a fullness, a purpose. She had the good knowledge of loving him with full mind and heart. But physically loving someone, chaeyoung had no clue of it, thus far. It surprised her, this force of feeling.

She reached across and began to trace the bulky muscular shoulders with the very ends of her finger tips, barely touching the tantalising, tanned skin. Her hand grew bolder as it worked down the outline of his back along the curvature of his spine. It took a detour around a prominent right hip, before coming to rest upon a deliciously taught bottom. His groan came first, quickly followed by her name on his lips and his hands in her hair.