07.| 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋.

Since I gave an update late when I last updated, I'm giving an early update, enjoyy <3. (Chapter likh rakha tha toh kar Diya)

𝐀𝐡𝐚𝐝:

I sighed and stepped out of the bathroom.

I have to sleep on the couch again. Because Safira is scared Nyxeris will eat her if she stays in any other room.

I had no problem when she told me she would sleep in my room, in fact I was so darn happy, but then she said I'd be sleeping on the couch.

Kitni dukh bhari zindagi hai meri.

[I have such a sad life.]

At Least I get to be in the same room as hers.

I walked to the bed and took my pillow and placed it on the couch.

As I walked through the closet, I retrieved a blanket and couldn't help but smile at the sight of my wife's clothes scattered everywhere.

Wow! Ammi would be so happy looking at me smiling.

I shook my head and walked out to see Safira sitting on the bed while she looked around with confusing eyes.

What is it that is causing confusion for my already clueless wife?

I cleared my throat and her neck snapped towards me.

“What?”  She asked, irritation dripping from her voice.

“You were searching for something?”

“No I wasn't, who told you?”

“I just guessed”

“Don't guess then”

Whoa, what's suddenly gotten into her?

She huffed and puffed as she got up and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving me standing there, utterly clueless.

I walked to the couch and attempted to sleep on it, but soon groaned at the realisation that I was far too big for its comfort. I tossed and turned until the sound of the door creaking open interrupted my futile attempts.

Safira emerged from the room, clutching her stomach with a pained expression. She silently made her way to the bed and lay down, while I watched her intently.

Periods?
Probably.

Should I give her a heating pad? But I don't have one.

Yeah, I should order it.

I walked up to the bedside table and picked my phone up before I went to settle back onto the couch.

Making a quick order of it, I leaned my back against the couch, waiting for it to arrive.

I yawned as I walked downstairs to get the delivery, already having paid, so I just had to go and grab it.

As I was returning back, I saw Nyxeris sitting on the stairs, licking his fur. Upon looking at me, he came towards me and rubbed his head against my leg.

Patting his head, I turned to go upstairs.

Mai le toh aaya, par unko doonga kaise?

[I've got it, but how do I give it to her?]

Shaking my head I went to the kitchen to fill up some water.

I tiptoed slowly toward her as she slept, curled up like a ball.

Okay, now how do I place it on her tummy?