16. Past Unfolding.

"They says, leave it, past isn't that important.
Ohh I wish it was that simple, ohh how I wish I could erase them.."

"

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook halted, refraining from approaching further. He noticed a small smirk forming on Taehyung's lips, but the boy didn't look in his direction when he said, "Fancy to meet you again, Rose."

And damn, Jungkook couldn't help but feel a shiver run down his spine at those words.

Taehyung's singing echoed in the room, his voice alternating between playful and hauntingly calm. "I think I need therapy, therapy, therapy!" he sang with a hint of mischief, followed by a smirk. Then, with a sudden change in tone, he continued, "I think I need therapy, the pharmacy, the little orange bottles 'til they're all empty. Therapy, need dopamine, Or maybe just somebody that will let me speak. Wait, who are you? Who are you? And who let you in my head?" His voice filled with emotion as he paced around the room, his words dancing on the edge of madness. He was singing like they were in a get together not into a fucking psychiatric ward!

Jungkook tooks a deep breath and walks before sitting on his previous chair in front of Taehyung, the boy kept singing, " Therapy, therapy~" he looks at Jungkook into eyes and smirk, like he was challenging the older man, do it whatever the fuck you wanna do! I dare you.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked, his voice steady despite the turmoil churning inside him. He needed to understand the depths of Taehyung's psyche, even if it meant confronting the unsettling behavior head-on.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a few seconds, his gaze intense and unnerving. Then, he tilted his head slightly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I believe my last introduction with you was enough to make you dream about me, hmm?" he said, his tone laced with a hint of teasing.

"Answer my questions!" Jungkook demanded, his gaze piercing into Taehyung's mismatched eyes with intensity.

"Or what?" Taehyung countered, his voice taking on a mocking tone. "You gonna make me answer? Force me to spill all my secrets? Ohh I'm scared!" he added with a smirk, leaning back in his chair as if daring Jungkook to try.

Jungkook sighs, realizing he needs to maintain his composure to uncover the truth. "Please, Taehyung! I need-"

His words are abruptly interrupted by the boy across from him. "It's red, your baby boy is sleeping, rose. Let's not disturb him."

Jungkook can feel his cheeks burning, shits! this boy is driving him half mad!

"What's created you? What makes Taehyung hide behind you?" Jungkook asked, ignoring the stares he was getting from the boy. He didn't look up at him, instead, he continued writing down notes.

Taehyung remained silent for a moment, then his expression changed, his eyes seemed to flicker with a mixture of emotions. "What hides behind me is the darkness he fears, the memories he wishes to forget," Taehyung replied, his voice wavering slightly. "But what created me? That's a mystery."