Midnight Encounter

The clock struck 2 am, casting long shadows across your darkened room. You needed to wake up at 6 A.M, but for some reason you could not sleep. Boredom gnawed at your insides like a persistent itch, urging you to find something, anything, to distract yourself from the suffocating silence. With a resigned sigh, you reached for your phone and opened up Omegle, hoping for a fleeting escape from the loneliness that seemed to haunt the late hours.

You skipped through the chats, your eyes growing heavy with exhaustion. Some chats were keeping you entertained for bit, others were just Horny loners who wanted more than just to chat. After you finished a conversation with a stranger, you hopped onto the next one.

'Hey,' you typed.

'Hello,' came the swift response, almost too swift.

You: So, how are you?

.

.

.

Stranger: Good.

.

You: You sure as hell type slow.

.

.

.

Stranger: I guess.

.

The conversation that followed was a strange dance of veiled words and cryptic responses. You tried to steer it towards more normal topics, but the stranger seemed fixated on probing into your personal life, asking questions that made you uneasy.

Stranger: Where exactly do you live?

.

You: I don't think it would be a good idea for me to give out that kind of information.

.

.

You: ..Well, what brings you here at this hour?

.

.

.

Stranger: Just looking for someone interesting to talk to.

.

You: Well, you found me.

.

.

.

Stranger: Yes, I did.

Despite the unease creeping up your spine, you couldn't bring yourself to end the conversation. There was something strangely compelling about the stranger, something that drew you in even as it made your skin crawl. For some reason, you felt as if you were being.. watched? It was a strange and unusual feeling that you couldn't quite comprehend.

As the minutes ticked by, you found yourself drawn deeper into the conversation, unable to tear yourself away despite the creeping sense of discomfort. It was like being caught in a web, the stranger spinning threads of intrigue and uncertainty around you with every word.

Finally, you decided to end the conversation, bidding the stranger goodnight before closing the app and tossing your phone aside. But even as you lay in bed, trying to shake off the unease, you couldn't help but feel like something was off. The feeling of being watched did not leave you.
You tossed and turned, unable to find peace, until exhaustion finally claimed you and pulled you into sleep.