Prologue

Welcome! My brain decided to follow through with this book and because it gave me this idea...Do I hate my brain? Probably. Will I have fun? Yes, because I'm kinda bored and caught up with everything lol. So enjoy it!

So this follows the manga of Black Butler, since I'm caught up with the manga, sorry to the anime watchers, but you can still read it. Don't tell me to update or else you'll be muted and won't be able to read my books forever, so be patient for the chapters.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to MikaShigami for coming up with basically the prologue, I just added the rest lol, so thank you again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"(Y/n)-sama! Good morning!" Sebek exclaimed, early in the morning.

The said female, who smiled softly, "Good morning to you too, Sebek. But do keep in mind that it's still early, no need to shout." She said, which made him blush and nod.

"H-Hai. Sorry about that." He said.

(Y/n) Draconia, the only female to ever attend Night Raven College and was the second heir to the throne. She didn't care she was second, because she knew her brother, Malleus Draconia, would make a good king. Plus, she wanted to travel so she knew that Briar Valley would be in good hands.

The female turned her head, seeing Lilia, who tried to scare her, "Hello, Lilia." She smiled.

Lilia pouted, "Can you at least pretend to be scared?"

She softly laughed, "You've been doing this since I was a little, I'm pretty sure I've grown from that."

He landed on the ground, "Yeah, you learned from the best after all." He laughed.

"Good morning, Lilia-sama!" Sebek greeted the fae.

The said male chuckled, "Good morning to you too, Sebek." He looked around, "Where's Silver?"

"Still asleep."

He sighed, "I'll go wake him up." He said, walking off.

Footsteps walked up to the two, making them turn.

"Oh, Mal. Good morning." (Y/n) said, smiling.

Malleus smiled, "Hope you slept well, (N/n)."

She nodded, "I did."

Sebek could only watch, tears in his eyes and a small blush on his face as he watched the two people he admired most, talking to one another.

The black haired male turned to the green haired male, "Morning Sebek."

He instantly bowed, "Good morning to you too, Malleus-sama!"

"Sebek, what did I say?" The female said, raising a brow.

"S-Sorry." He quietened his voice.

Malleus chuckled, "Shall we head to class?"

The two nodded as they headed towards the mirror.

-----

As school finished up, (Y/n) walked around the school, but ended up being by the hall of mirrors. For some odd reason, something was calling to her.

Though, when she walked towards the mirror, it started to glow, which confused her. She touched it and soon she lost consciousness.

-----

(Y/n) woke up as she then sat up and looked around, "Where am I...?" She muttered, as she got up and started to walk around.

She then closed her eyes and tried to head back to the school, but it would only send her a few feet from where she was standing before.

Her eyes widen as her brows then furrowed in irritation, making thunder and lightning appear, "It won't let me...It seems like my magic is blocked off..."

-----

Ciel was in his study as he signed off a few things, before the door opened, making him look up and see Sebastian.

"You have a letter from the queen." The butler stated, showing him the letter.

"Read it to me."

He nodded, opened the letter and read it to the young earl, ""My dearest Watchdog, I hope you are doing all right. I give you this letter for it seems like a small part of a forest seems to be surrounded in green fire. People around the area expressed concern and I want you to be able to solve this small mystery. Sincerely, The Queen."" Sebastian finished.

Ciel hummed and stood up, "Well, let's go."

"Yes, my lord."

-----

The young earl was helped down the carriage by his butler as the two saw the green flames that were a few feet away from them, but they could also hear a female from within.

They looked at each other, before walking closer, but far from the flames.

In the middle stood a female, but what shocked them were the horns on her head.

"I know you're there. Come out." She said, turning in their direction.

The dark blue haired teen eye widen, before stepping out from behind the tree with his butler, "I'm Ciel Phantomhive and I've been sent because of the green flames."

She blinked, "Green flames?" She looked around. She must've not noticed from all the thinking and being lost in her mind that she didn't realize she created the flames, "Ah. I'm sorry." She said, snapping her fingers and within a blink they were gone, making it seem like they were never there and didn't burn the surrounding area.

Sebastian smiled, "If I may, my lady. What are you doing here?"

"It seems like I'm lost. I'm not from here." She simply said.

"Where do you come from?" Ciel questioned.

"Briar Valley, but as of right now, I live in Sage's Island for school."

He blinked, 'I've never heard of such place...' He thought, "What is your name?"

She simply smiled, "Well, if I tell it, you might become frightened."

The butler smiled, "My lady, if we don't know your name, how can we help get you back home?"

She hummed, "Well, you do have a point there." She put a hand on her chest, where her heart would be, "I am (Y/n) Draconia. Pleased to meet you, child of man." She said to Ciel.

Ciel nodded but was confused on the inside, 'Child of man...? Is she meaning human?' He thought, "Well, this is my butler, Sebastian Michaelis. Welcome, Miss Draconia."

She nodded with a smile, "Pleasure is all mine..." She said, as she followed the two males and to her new home for the time being.

The Phantomhive Manor.