The Main Character

Name: Noodles

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Species: Cat

Type: Power

Running Type: Sprinter

Affiliation: Neutral

Teammates: N/A

Appearance: Noodles "Feli" Handel is an anthropomorphic feline, similar-looking to a house cat, with white fur donning black spots and patches. One of these patches notably over the left side of his face. His tail is long and slender, acting as an appendage to grab onto objects. He has heterochromia; one eye green and the other blue. Noodles has retractable claws and fangs that emit electricity when he becomes hostile.

Theme Song: Skillet - "Feel Invincible"

Personality: According to Rachel, Noodles is more of a selfish person than a hero as his main interest is to fight strong enemies rather than protecting the people living in Green Hills. Noodles is known to be cheerful, energetic, and loves competition. He protects his the people closest to him and sees every battle as an exciting match. He only becomes serious when his family's life is on the line or if someone has hurt his friends.

Backstory: Noodles, formally known as Feli, hail from a planet of warrior cats who liked fighting in wars for sport and would go up against any enemy, no matter how strong they were. Thanks to the recent wars that took place on his planet, his people started to die off due to lack of resources but none of them evacuated the planet, deeming it as a weakness to surrender. Noodles's dad on the other hand didn't care. Knowing it would be against his tribe's warrior code to run away from a fight, he knocked out his son and sent him away on a pod secretly with the mission to continue living life. In a message, he told Noodles to never return to the planet and find happiness somewhere else.

Love Interest(s): Rouge The Bat
[Art by: CocoBandicoot 31 on DeviantArt]

Love Interest(s): Rouge The Bat[Art by: CocoBandicoot 31 on DeviantArt]