Chp 12: No More Secrets?

3rd POV

Strickler: "War is constant chaos

Strickler: "War is constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls thenchaos, both his own and his enemy's." Napoleon's words show an unquenchable need for conquest. A man who could not be stopped. So, what was the French general's downfall? Did he stare down the barrel of a cannon? Did he die from the deafening silence of a classroom?

This caused the class to laugh except for the trio who knows what he is.

Jim: Look at that. He's got the whole class eating out of his hand.

Toby: His creepy troll hand.

Jim: I trusted him. He betrayed me. And worst of all, he hit on my mother.

YN: (Scoff.) I say we cut his limbs and be done with him.

Toby: Or you can ask him to divulge the whereabouts of the bridge that could release unspeakable evil? I don't know.

YN: Come to think of it, do you think Strickler knows you're the Trollhunter and I'm an earthbender?

Jim: Bular did called me "Young Atlas" after he threw some hits on you.

YN: (Groans.) Don't remind me of that, couldn't sleep because of the huge pain. Wish I get an armor like yours.

Toby: Can't you just metal bend?

YN: That's not possible, Tobes. That doesn't exist.

Jim: (Interrupt.) My point is, only Strickler calls me that. Of course he knows and there may be a chance that he knows you're an earthbender. But he doesn't know we're onto him.

YN: Not yet at least.

Strickler: Malaria. The world's most powerful army felled by the bite of an insignificant insect.

Just then the class bell rings before the students begin to wrap up until Strickler speaks.

Strickler: One last lesson. Who can tell me where Napoleon kept his armies? In his sleevies.

The class laughs as they leave while the trio were the last until Strickler approaches them to speak.