𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 040

U20 Training Camp

U20 Training Camp.

AFTER STOPPING SHIDOU FROM HURTING THE PLAYERS FURTHER, you helped Sendou up, making him sit on the table that luckily wasn't broken by Shidou.

"Hey young lady, I don't think you should be here."

The coach said, making you look at him.

"You want to deal with this antennae freak without a guidance?"

The coach and the players did not reply.

"That's what I thought."

"Are you done with your shits now, Shidou? Otherwise you wouldn't want me to request Mi-chan to personally handle you, would you?"

You said to Shidou, who scoffed with a smirk on his face. He of course feels threatened after his experience in the third selection. If it weren't for you, his neck would have probably been snapped. The players just look over you, even more confused on who's Mi-chan.

"And who's Mi-chan, pretty girl?"

"Someone who almost snapped his neck, that's all."

You replied to Oliver Aiku, the captain of the U20 team. He's looking at you with his heterochromatic eyes that has an oblivious glint of interest. In return you look over to him with your e/c eyes, narrowing at the sight of his appearance.

"So, who are you pretty girl?"

"Blue Lock player."

"One of Blue Lock's player? I didn't know they have a female.."—U20 Player4.

 "A pretty one too."—U20 Player1.

"There's two females. Go watch the interview, I'm pretty sure Anri mentioned us before."

"But why females? Aren't females inferior to males in physical capabilities-"

The talking U20 Player was interrupted with you pinning him to the wall, your neutral face replaced with a cold and intimidating one. Your practically towering over him since your taller than the male.

"Women may be inferior to males in physical capabilities, but not all of them."

"But-"

"There's no buts. It's a fact."

You stated before letting the player go, who gets away from you while Sae watched with surprise.