私 | 𝐈

WARNINGS:

Strong language.
Fingering.
Obsessive behaviour.

ALL OVER, ONLY 18 PLUS AUDIENCE ALLOWED!

If you're not 18, and 13-14, don't blame me for messing with your brain.

004 | ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ. ↵

❝ 𝐇𝐌...? ❞

YOU COULD SENSE THAT IT WAS the middle of the night when you woke up, for you could see the moonlight peeking through the window just behind your bed.

You had sensitive ears, one of the traits of the Tsugikuni clan, so you could hear things several meters away. There were many merits to that: You could hear the dark chuckles of the curses while you were on a mission and hear what people murmured about you.

There were, however, many demerits of that. The biggest demerit of that was that you could often hear Satoru moaning your name while touching himself or having sex.

You pretended you did not know, for it would be awkward if you casually just walked up to him and said, "Hey, I heard you jerking off while moaning my name- hope you didn't overstimulate yourself, haha."

You woke up with a very uncomfortable feeling as if someone was latching themselves at you.

After some time, you realise that the warmness came from under the blanket, looking down, you see that the blanket rose and formed a bulge.

Groaning a little, you extended your hand and removed the blanket, ultimately regretting what you saw.

"... Gojo."

You deadpanned when you saw him wrapping his arms tightly around your torso, his chin resting on your abdomen with his tongue sticking out as if he was caught doing something secretive.

You immediately scrawled, "What a pleasant surprise... seeing you entering my room without my permission, sneaking in my blanket and cuddling with me on the day I break off my engagement."