PART 5 :

AUTHOR'S POV :

( The letter read: " I have missed you so much my love. we will meet soon . Take care of yourself, your only lover 🙂 ." After reading it, she was totally clueless about what to do next. Her mind was a complete blank. She was so shocked that she just froze and started sweating like crazy! After a while, her phone started ringing, and when she saw the notification, it was a message from an unknown number. She opened the text and read: 'Let's meet at 4 pm tomorrow, be ready, ( your only lover ) .' she was shocked, her eyes wide with wonder, unable to comprehend who could be playing a trick on her and if it wasn't a prank, who could possibly like her so much that they even have her pictures? She started to feel tense and afraid at the same time .The tension gave her a headache, with piercing pains starting to rise in her head. This always happened to her when she was under stress - a pain would start on one side of her head, and it was happening again now.

After thinking for a long time, she finally decided to leave everything to Allah, got up, and started putting away all the stuff on the table into the wardrobe. She then put her phone on charge, turned off the study table lamp, and lay down on the bed and after many struggles she finally fell into a deep sleep . )

( Next day at 1:20 pm )
"How was your exam, Alaya?" her mother asked. "yes it was good. " Alaya replied, sounding a bit down, and her mother noticed her gloominess and asked, "What's wrong, Alaya? Did something happen? You were in a bad mood even this morning, is everything okay sweetie ? " ." I'm fine, Mom, nothing's wrong, I just have a headache, that's all. I've had it since last night, that's why I'm in a bad mood. I'm going to sleep for a bit, can you wake me up in a little while?" she said and looked at her mother ." Yes I'll sweetie now go change and after having lunch get a short nap . I'll Prepare lunch for you OK. " saying this she left from there Alaya also left to change her clothes.

( In room )
Ayaan and Inaya were fighting for mobile just then they heard Alaya's voice from behind them ." What's wrong with you people, why are you fighting like fools? Don't mess with my mind, I'm warning you, leave the room, otherwise, I'll throw you out! " . Seeing Alaya's anger, both of them quickly left the scene. Alaya, still fuming, went and sat at the table, and then the same tension started building up again, as she wondered who could be sending her that parcel again she heard her mobile notification she opened the text and read the message ' I'm standing outside your house come and open the door for me love or else ' reading that her eyes widen in shock and she hurriedly left the room while putting her phone on the table .

( In lounge )
Door bell rings and mrs Maliha went to open the door just then Alaya comes running to check who's at the door ? " Assalam u alaikum Aunty ! " hearing the voice Alaya stop at her tracks and froze while on the other side mrs Maliha hugged the person who was at the door and take her inside the house.
After a long time seeing the person she misses so much Alaya's eyes become teary she runs to her and engulfed her in a strong hug and said while crying. " I have missed you Miraal how can you do this to me ?"

( Author's pov: Miraal is Alaya's best friend)

Miraal replied " yaaah! Why are you crying stupid ? I don't wanna see tears in your eyes please don't cry and i know it's my mistake please forgive me " they hugged each other for a while then sit on the couch with mrs Maliha and start talking " Miraal you suddenly disappeared, didn't even make a call or send a message, is everything okay dear ? " " yes aunty everything is good we just transferred to other city that's why I didn't come here and yes I got lost my phone while shifting so that's why didn't contact you all i'm really sorry for that " she said while looking at both of them " No dear you don't need to apologize for that relax it happens so don't be sorry . You both sit here and I'm going to make something for you guys " she said and left.
" you are soo bad Miraal ! you don't love me i know that 😑 don't talk to me ." Alaya said with anger " I said sorry to you for disappearing like that . Now what have I done? " she said looking at her drama queen . " You are the one right ? who was sending me those messages and the parcel also . " she asked looking at her suspiciously "yes 😁 I am the one and only yours BFF. " Miraal replied showing her teeth " Goodness gracious! I was extremely scared and tense, and due to the tension, I even started getting a headache." she said and hit Miraal's head then Miraal also hit her and they ended up fighting with each other.

After having lunch they both were sitting in the room and chatting just then Miraal said something that makes Alaya shocked " I am getting engaged ! " " what did you say ? " she asked still in shock " I said I am getting engaged this month! " Miraal said while blushing. " Allah Allah you also didn't tell me before that you are going to engaged and now you are telling me when everything is done you are also like my family you don't think me as your friend right ? " Alaya said while something was off in her voice " No dear it's not like that you are my best friend and i was just kidding i'm not getting engaged I'm really sorry please don't be mad " she said and give her an apologetic look.

" this is the first and last time i'm forgiving you if you again did something wrong that hurts me , I'll divorced you " she said while hearing her last sentence Miraal laugh so hard and looking at her Alaya also start laughing and they spent the rest of the day laughing and chatting with each other .

( At Night 8:16 )
Everyone was having dinner silently just then everyone hear mr Burhan's voice "How's your exams going Alaya? " she was eating peacefully but hearing her father's voice she raised her head and said proudly " yes dad they went well and I have 2 exams left only " " good to hear that ! I wanna say that the marriage banquet has booked so no need to worry about that anymore " he said looking at all the people. " Alhumdulilah ! Now we just have to shoping for the marriage dresses " mrs Maliha said and start eating but then she remembers something and said " oohh! I forgot to tell you something my lovely kids " she stop for a while and then continue " THERE'S A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL ."

__________________________________

Do Vote 👍🏻 .
Do Share  ❣️ .
Do Comments 👀 .

Your New Author ,
      CAVERIA 🦋 .