𝐈𝐈. 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

It was a normal day in the Digital Circus. Adventures, chatting, etc. it just keeps repeating. You always wonder when it's all gonna change.

Although, at least a certain periwinkle rabbit always keeps you company. That rabbit would be Jax, the annoying jaxass. ( 🤭 )

Even though he's annoying as hell, you'd still enjoy his company. Hell, you'd even join in his pranks as well. (He forces you to.)

PRESENT

You were just talking to Gangle about their "comedy mask" as it kept getting damaged by Jax. It was a normal thing, but you still felt bad as they had to cope with this problem all the time.

"Y/N, thanks for helping me fix my comedy mask all the time, you're really helpful." Gangle says, softly smiling at you.

"Aww, it's nothing, Gangle! I'm happy to help all the time." You said, grinning ear-to-ear. "Although, Jax should stop breaking your mask all the time..." You added, putting on a nervous smile.

Gangle just sheepishly nodded and walked away with their fixed comedy mask.

You decided to look for Jax around the circus to have your usual chats with him.

You found him talking with Ragatha with an annoyed expression in the hallway of the rooms in the circus.

Your mouth formed an 'o' as your eyes slightly widened. You tilted your head to the side as you hid behind a wall to stare at the two figures.

"That's... unusual. He never listens to what Ragatha says. He'd just usually walk away without letting her finish a single sentence..." You thought, feeling confused of the sudden interaction between the two.

You sighed, thinking to yourself, "I should just leave them both alone for now." You began to walk away, successfully unseen by the two.

MEANWHILE WITH JAX AND RAGATHA. . .

"Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't love nor like her as like, well--- that." Jax retorted, crossing his arms with a frown on his face.

Ragatha shook her head as she started to speak back at him, "Jax, it's so obvious. I know when a person is falling in love." She said slightly smiling. "You know, if you don't confess, it'll be too late for you." Ragatha said, sighing.

"What if she loves somebody else instead of falling with yo-"

"Enough." Jax interrupted the doll. "If you're so sure of me having a 'crush' on that... well her, what's ur proof?" Jax said, smugly looking at her as if he had already won.