Chapter One

Colby~

"FUCK MORE DADDY" I heard the girl Sam brought home scream. A new person everyday is unreal. I roll my eyes and sigh, I walk into my own room which is far away from his but it won't let me stop hearing this shit. I wish it did but of course you can't run away from problems ever. Even if you try. I jumped on my bed, putting on Netflix on the TV to try and at least- "fuck that was so good"
"You know me Sabrina"
"Yes I do~" That bitch chuckled.
"Well see you at class?"
"For sure"
I get up and out the door as soon as I hear the door shut. "Hi Colby!"
"Be quieter next time?" I sighed
Sam chuckled "I'm so sorry I'll try to be quieter next time"
"Actually it would be better if you got a hotel, for both you and your new fucker everyday"
"Damn Colby chill and plus hotels are way too expensive"
"And so are hearing aids, which I'll be needing if you don't stop being people around" I exclaimed making sure to put in an aggressive tone.
"Right right I'm sorry I get it, forgive me? And could you-" I sigh and stop him. "A sandwich yes I know"
"Thanks Cole!" He smiled. He walked away into his own bedroom.
"What a twat, a cute twat" I mutter under my breath whilst also rolling my eyes. I get the bread out of the fridge alongside jam. I take out a slice of bread and smeared Jam onto it, not too much not too less, and then I place another slice of bread on top. Doesn't he dislike jam? Yes, yes he does but I also dislike the sound of sex in my ears! I go into his room and place the sandwich on his bedside table.
"Two things first put on a shirt you wish you had toned abs but guess what ya don't and second hope you like the sandwich"
"Thanks Colby you know for the sandwich not the whatever, but why wear a shirt?"
"Just put it on you dumbass!"
"Okay! Jeez" I roll my eyes and walk out his room making sure to leave the door open, I'm not sure why I'm in such a bad mood sorry I guess? I'm not sorry. Let's go watch Netflix I guess, I go back to my room and lay on the bed on my stomach, I click through the recommendations. I sigh, guess I'm going to have to watch the same series I've watched only 10000 times it's whatever, I click on young royals and start to watch. Half way through the first episode Sam walks in and lays down next to me. He gets back up and turns off the light and closes the curtains, I feel a dip in the bed next to me and he scoots closer. "Haven't you watched this like a million tim-"
"Shut up if you want to watch stay and be quiet if you don't get the fuck out." He says quiet and watched the rest with me. But yes it's true I've watched it way too many times. I look at Sam thinking that he gives of Wilhelm vibes. I continue to stare at him unknowingly. He looks back at me and we make eye contact. I turn away and smile. COLBY NO NO NO! COLBY SNAP OUT OF THIS! I shake my head aggressively and click on the next episode. Sam laughs and scoots a little closer making our thighs touch. He places a leg on my thigh slowly going to my ass, he looks at me and I look back at him. He rolls me over and gets on top of me and blows me a kiss, he puts his face closer to mine, close to my lips and he pulls away laughing, I laugh alongside, we always joke about like this pretending to kiss, pretending to be gay over all. Obviously we aren't gay we're both straight well Sam's bisexual so he's I guess you could say half gay, that sounds so wrong to say I'm so sorry, wait why am I apologising to myself what is going on. I snap out of my thoughts and roll over and watch the rest of the episode.
"He-"
"Get out Sam. I warned you"
"Sorry please one my chance" he begs with both his hands stuck together, puppy eyes and lips pouting, how could I say no to face like that? It's like looking at a baby after saying no to it I can't let it cry, IT? SAM IS NOT AN IT.
"Fine whatever, but not another word"

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Chapter two will be out by next week if it isn't I'm allowing you guys to punch me 😭!!!