The weird guy persona

*1/7/23*

*The loud ringing noise is loudly going off, waking roier up from the weird dream... 'What's the dream about?' Your wondering? A white room, cold, without any furniture... With 2 large clocks counting time down, screams all over, then just waken up by the alarm clock... Weird right?*

*That's all it took for roier to jump out of the bed, the room slightly colder then usual, his eyes look over to the clock... '5:25' lined with red numbers on the alarm clock, he walks over to the bathroom, the wooden floor creaking slightly, some birds chirping outside the window, he pours some cold water on his hands, putting it on his face.. A wave of relief washes over him as the cold water hits his face, he then just dryes his hands and face, before going to get dressed*

*Okay, hes feeling better now, he runs from side to side across the room, getting himself ready for school, school does start at 7:30.. But a person can't ever be too soon?.. Right? He gets dressed. Nothing too special, just black jeans and his usual spiderman hoodie with his blue bandada, roier was never the person to dress too formal.. In roiers opinion, formal clothes were useless and just uncomfortable.. But that's fine.*

*After what felt like infinity, roier finally packs his bag, its already 6:12.. He still has a hour and a half left. So its fine, he just goes for a run and then takes a shower. And gets dressed into his uniform... The formal clothes. He grabs his bag and goes to the kitchen, where his dad and his sister are already in, his dad sees him and greets him 'Oh good morning roier.' His dad(foolish) says, before turning back to making breakfast... His sister Leo just keeping her eyes glued to her phone*

7:02

*Roier answers back 'Good morning Dad, good morning Leooo~' stretching out his little sisters name, and just getting a small 'good morning.' From the 12 year old, and a small look. But its fine, Leo is always a bit groggly when she wakes up, its fine thought, 7th grade isn't the best one. And since Leo is a 7th grader. Its fine, she has so much homework thought. Even roier shakes his head about the teachers. But anyways, he eats breakfast, nothing special, just pancakes*

7:10

*Roier is already at the bus stop, his bus gets here, its a 10 minute ride to school, but roier can't really do anything about it, since its the latest bus that goes to his school, Leo doesn't go with him, because her school starts later, since roier is in high school and Leo in just middle school, so Leos school starts a bit later, so roiers dad has to take Leo to school. Since his work starts around that time.*

*On the bus, he hops on, going to find a seat, just then, he finds a whole empty seat, without anyone sitting besides the seat, that's a win. But that would mean somebody has to sit besides him, since its the only empty seat, but still, a window seat, that's a win, roier sits down at the window seat, carefully shuffling a bit to make the seating comfortable, since you know, bus seats aren't the most comfortable. He places his bag on his knees, a thing that anyone who's sitting in a 2 people seat has to do, to make room for another person, Not sure why, but everyone does it, probably because seat options are limited..*

7:15

*After being on his phone for a small amount of time, he just puts his headphones in, then he feels somebody pat his shoulder, so he takes his headphones off, a brown haired guy, with a white streak in the front of his hair, and glasses on. He has never seen this boy on any bus before, the boy asks 'erm... Uh hey, can I sit here? All the seats are taken except for this one' and so roier just nods as the boy takes a seat besides him, the boy just takes a book out, roier looks at the boy, taking in his appearance, His shoulder length brown hair with the white streak, glasses on his ocean blue eyes, an olive green jacket on him, he has the same pants as roier, but roier has his uniform on, so that would probably mean that this boy is new to his school? Or just has pants similar to roier, since there are a lot of black trousers. And his school is for international students. So probably this boy attends it also?.. Not sure, he looks american, but you can never guess somebody's nationality.. Its rude. So just keep your thoughts for yourself and hope for the best.*

7:20

*The bus finally stops at his bus stop to his school, just as hes about to ask the guy who sat next to him to please stand up so he can walk thru, but the guy already stands up, walking to the bus door to walk out, and roier walks also so now they're both off at the bus stop, with both of them walking the same direction, awkward, soon they get to the mostly large building ,that roier can only call 'something worse then prison', the QSMP school. But all of his friends are IN the school, so it makes it a little better*

7:25

*roier walks into his schools grounds, already seeing the other people walking there, so he just joins his best friends, Jaiden, an American girl with quite long brown hair, and His Mexican friend ElMariana, that most people just call Mariana or Mari, its their little friend group, also with 3 more people, but they recently switched schools, because of spreen and carre's family moving away, they're cousins, so if one moves away, the other has to too, and then Aldo, who got kicked out of the school for being framed of bullying, which was all just a large lie that some popular kids made to get him in trouble, just because he bumped into one of them last semester, its cruel, but its QSMP international high school, you can't do much about it, now looking back at the brown haired boy, who's standing at the gates, probably nervous about going in, or anxious. Something in between maybe?*

**✿❀1077 words❀✿**